Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to school for like an hour today XD
Only had to check to see if I was graduating or not (which I am btw).
So all thats left is the ceremony tommorow~

Good for you! I don't remember if you said if you were going to college?

o_O

kinda late to be checking huh? :P

Well, I remember the week before I graduated from high school they brought all the seniors into the auditorium for a presentation from ITT Tech or some such place. Worst waste of my time, ever.
 
Well I basically already knew, was just there to pick up my graduation tickets and they said it anyways. PLus you had to be there at 11 lol
 
hahaha oh oki

well for me... i was one of the people in student council and stuff...... XD so i was running around making sure stuff was getting done... evne though i was never elected for a position.... don't u hate that? XD
 
Good for you! I don't remember if you said if you were going to college?
Palomar Community College.

Well, I remember the week before I graduated from high school they brought all the seniors into the auditorium for a presentation from ITT Tech or some such place. Worst waste of my time, ever.
Lmao
well for me... i was one of the people in student council and stuff...... XD so i was running around making sure stuff was getting done... evne though i was never elected for a position.... don't u hate that? XD

You remind me of my Friend Angel XD
 
I remember being mad that I was going to have to play Pomp And Circumstance in the orchestra instead of being able to march in with the rest of my class... So the rest of the seniors and I made a bit of a stink about it, and they let us march. :D

We still had to do the prelude piece, and then we booked it around the back of the building to get to where the rest of the seniors were lined up. Then we just marched back up the stage and sat with the orchestra again. :laugh:
 
Anyone want to check this out and see if it sounds OK?

I think I got all the right timings but I'd like a fresh set of ears to take a listen. :sweat: If it's any good I'll make a seperate thread and post it for everyone.


Also this:

adidasriderfail.jpg


Ya got the wrong rider, Adidas :P
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top