Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On your own journal? I think you can just set the date for the entry way far in the future and it should stay at the top. I have been told this doesn't work on communities though.
 
I have my LJ soley for the purpose of joining communties like that. I've never even written a blog post. :P

I did that for a while, then I wanted somewhere to fangirl over Takeru and suit actors. :P

Also,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ppAQpveIk"]YouTube - DA PUMP - if... arekarabokura[/ame]
:dance:
 
I've been having fun searching through livejournals for interviews with some of my favorite actors. Found some great ones from when Orthros no Inu was coming out. :laugh:
 
I update mine on and off but mostly use it for community posting.

And on a sad note, one of my kitties died today. >_O My mom asked me to take an out of the way route to a store and on my way there I saw one of my kitties in the middle of the street with her...head smashed in, seemed like a car ran over her. Was really hoping it wasn't her when I saw the body from a distance, but then I saw her collar and...yeah. Poor gal was only a couple of months old. >_<
 
Last edited:

:O_O: Nerefir, you are awesome! I've been waiting for their single/album/anything. I got into their music right after Summer Rider was released. I'm not the biggest fan of the original IF song, but this turned out a lot more awseome than i expected. :castlerock:

I update mine on and off but mostly use it for community posting.

And on a sad note, one of my kitties died today. >_O My mom asked me to take an out of the way route to a store and on my way there I saw one of my kitties in the middle of the street with her...head smashed in, seemed like a car ran over her. Was really hoping it wasn't her when I saw the body from a distance, but then I saw her collar and...yeah. Poor gal was only a couple of months old. >_<

thats sad to hear, bro.
 
:O_O: Nerefir, you are awesome! I've been waiting for their single/album/anything. I got into their music right after Summer Rider was released. I'm not the biggest fan of the original IF song, but this turned out a lot more awesome than i expected. :castlerock:

That's actually a B-side to their new single coming out in February. It's the first song with the new members actually singing. :wub:

I also found this.
 
I'm pretty bummed, had a good day, got my parking permit, was able to buy my math books I needed that I had to get off campus, have a really nice Math Professor, and my Japanese professor is cool too (for about the first 25 mins, all he did was speak japanese and had everyone do greetings, was hilarious seeing the other people try to talk japanese).
Then, driving on the way to the free way......a guy hits my car and runs off ;___;
Guess he had no insurance, there was a witness ( A school teacher there who saw it, was REALLY nice and helped console me since this was my first accident). Called the police and had it reported. Good thing is, I'm insured so the small dent and scratches can be fixed.
But yeah...still feel a bit bummed, it couldve been worse, if I had not seen the person and turned my wheel to the right it couldve probably been worse.
Why'd he have to try and beat the red light? ><
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top