Riser Glen's Negative about 2 people and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, closing this.

Black RX, you just need to disassociate yourself with people who don't like you. Easier said than done, but definately something that should be done.

I've had players a LOT meaner and smarter than Riser Glen take the piss out of me and it hurts, but I didn't let myself make it worse by involving himself with their **** and hating them back. I turned my attention away.

While it annoyed, it annoyed less and less the more I just didn't care. And in the end they make themselves look stupid by jumping up and down trying to get my attention and eventually they move on with their miserable lives.

And that's it.

There are better things to do with your time.... like hang out with us. :thumbs:

Thread, closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top