Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jul 7, 2009 #11 Here are the ones that I managed to find stashed away in my folder...I know I have more..it's just a matter of finding it. :sweat: I'll for sure post more if I managed to find any.
Here are the ones that I managed to find stashed away in my folder...I know I have more..it's just a matter of finding it. :sweat: I'll for sure post more if I managed to find any.
garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta Jul 7, 2009 #12 Wow, there's actually a Liner Form-tan. There are no limits in Japan.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jul 7, 2009 #13 garfield15 said: Wow, there's actually a Liner Form-tan. There are no limits in Japan. Click to expand... Nope if it's a rider, or mech chances are there's a tan version of it out there somewhere.
garfield15 said: Wow, there's actually a Liner Form-tan. There are no limits in Japan. Click to expand... Nope if it's a rider, or mech chances are there's a tan version of it out there somewhere.
Hidden Masta Member Jul 7, 2009 #14 Dark Kabuto said: Nope if it's a rider, or mech chances are there's a tan version of it out there somewhere. Click to expand... And chance's are it's been attacked by a tentacle monster.
Dark Kabuto said: Nope if it's a rider, or mech chances are there's a tan version of it out there somewhere. Click to expand... And chance's are it's been attacked by a tentacle monster.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jul 7, 2009 #15 Hidden Masta said: And chance's are it's been attacked by a tentacle monster. Click to expand... ...and covered with hot gooey sticky stuff. Japan can be an awesome place, but at the same time it's an odd...and strange land.
Hidden Masta said: And chance's are it's been attacked by a tentacle monster. Click to expand... ...and covered with hot gooey sticky stuff. Japan can be an awesome place, but at the same time it's an odd...and strange land.
Skinwalker Member Jul 7, 2009 #17 Not sure if its the same, but I love the blade ones. This is the only one I have saved though.
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Jul 7, 2009 #19 I love that Chalice one! And that last one of Tan Tsukasa...
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jul 7, 2009 #20 The Tan Tsukasa sorta reminds me of Tea from Yugioh