Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

Igadevil said:
I like them too. I'm currently trying to put together a review of the Mirror Monsters set. Need to dig out the old R&M Ouja for a comparison.

BTW, "Kamen Rider Shocker" was just called "Shocker Rider", and there are 6 of them. I take it you're getting #1, with the yellow scarf?


Actually I think it has a purple scarf
 
Kamen Rider Delta

del1.jpg

In box

This review will cover the character from "555", Delta.

del2.jpg

Accessories

Accessories
Delta Body
Helmet
Chest Armour
Shoulder Armour
Henshin Belt
Holster
Two Guns
SMART BRAIN briefcase

del3.jpg

Henshin!

del4.jpg

Kamen Rider Delta

del6.jpg

Close Up

Delta is the only rider in 555 that doesn't have type in a number to transform, his transformation is voice-activated. I only have the first part of a 3 part DVD set of the 555 series, and Delta has not been introduced, so I don't know what his alleigance is, but he certainly looks evil.

del7.jpg

Japanese,Motherf$#%er...Do you speak it?!

Design: I really like this figure. Delta's armour has barely any variation in color, but the design alone makes it quite a sight to look upon or have in your collection. I was expecting a lot of gadgets with Delta, like with my Faiz figure, but Delta only comes with a couple guns for weapons. Still, he's a great toy for a veteran Souchaku Henshin collector, or a beginner.

Durability: Delta is so far, the only 555 figure that didn't have stiff joints. His armour stays on tight, and he is quite firm.

del8.jpg

Suddenly, Psyga felt that itching sense of impending doom...He couldn't figure out why...

Availability: common figure. Available through several online retailers, US included

Price: $14.99-$22.99, plus shipping

Rating: 10/10 The best 555 figure yet. Despite his lack of color variation, his armour design makes up for it, and he is very articulate and durable. Well worth getting!
 
Space Sheriff Gavan said:
Actually I think it has a purple scarf

Okay then, he's Shocker Rider #5.

#1- Yellow
#2- White
#3- Green
#4- Blue
#5- Purple
#6- Pink

They did all of them I believe, of course it's the same figure with a different-painted scarf. Gotta love how Shocker Rider toys = Variations!
 
Igadevil said:
Okay then, he's Shocker Rider #5.

#1- Yellow
#2- White
#3- Green
#4- Blue
#5- Purple
#6- Pink

They did all of them I believe, of course it's the same figure with a different-painted scarf. Gotta love how Shocker Rider toys = Variations!

Eh, the one I bought is either pink or purple, (the auction pic was a bit grainy), but there's no way I'm getting all those (unless at a VERY good price)

By the way, I like your sig pic
 
Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form Review

kuu1.jpg

in box

This review will cover the Souchaku Henshin review of Kamen Rider Kuuga, in his ultimate form.

kuu2.jpg

Accessories

Accessories
Kuuga Body
Leg Armour
Wrist Armour
Chest Armour
Shoulder Armour
Helmet
Stand
Crossbow
Spear
Sword
Monster

kuu4.jpg

Henshin!

kuu5.jpg

Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form

kuu6.jpg

Close-up

Kuuga is the title character from Kamen Rider Kuuga. His armour has several different transformation forms of armour, but this form of his armour is his strongest form.

kuu7.jpg

with crossbow

kuu8.jpg

With spear

kuu9.jpg

With Sword

Design: Kuuga's armour is quite impressive looking , especially with the complex lines on his small armour is very well designed.

Durability: This is where the figure kind of loses some of it's quality. The only part of him that is die-cast is his chest armour.The rest is plastic and "rubbery" plastic. The figure has a distinctive feel of less quality than my other Souchaku Henshin figures.

kuu12.jpg

Unknown Monster

kuu11.jpg

Kuuga on stand

Availability: Rare, but can still be found
Price: $24.99-???
Rating: 5/10, Average. Would have a less than average review, but since he comes with 3 great weapons, he gets and average review
 
Shocker Rider Review

shock2.jpg

In Box

This review cover the Souchaku Henshin toy of the Shocker Rider, in essence, a fake Kamen Rider.

shock3.jpg

Accessories

Accessories
Shocker body
Helmet
Chest Armour
Wrist Armour
Henshin Belt

shock4.jpg

Shocker Rider

shock5.jpg

Close-up

The Shocker Rider exists for one reason. The Kamen Riders are too strong for the Shocker monsters, so what does Shocker do? Creates clones of the Masked Riders, to use their own power against them.

shock6.jpg

Ready for battle

shock7.jpg

Versus the real Riders

Design: Well, it's just another re-paint of the Classic Rider No.1 mold, but that's all it's supposed to be,since it's just supposed to be a clone of the first Rider.

Durability: See Rider No.1 and No.2 for reference

shock8.jpg

Shocker!

shock9.jpg

The Shocker clone lives

Availability: Rare, as most of the "Classic" series go
Price: $9.99-$24.99
Rating: 5/10 Average, a good mold, makes a nice opponent, but the face paint is garish
 
The face paint was done...for some reason I don't know, because we never see the Shocker Riders without their helmets. Bandai being creative I guess. :laugh:

The Shocker Riders show up in episodes #92, 93 & 94 (well, with a shadowy appearance at the end of #91.) They're with the Gelshocker group, which is a continuation of Shocker combined with Geldam, another specialized group led by the Shocker Leader that was active in Africa before heading to Japan.

Nice reviews! :thumbs:
 
Damn you SSG...you are just NOT making it easy to resist picking these figs up!!
So far I've been able to resist though! :D
SIC's...now there's another matter :laugh:

-RF
 
Kamen Rider Kaixa Review

Rider Faiz said:
Damn you SSG...you are just NOT making it easy to resist picking these figs up!!
So far I've been able to resist though! :D
SIC's...now there's another matter :laugh:

-RF

Oh I'll get you.You can only resist these for SO long

This review will cover the "555" figure of the character Kaixa, unfortunately, I forgot to take an in-box pic, so none this time

kaix1.jpg

Accessories

Accessories
Kaixa figure
Shoulder Armour
Chest Armour
Camera
Device for using Rider Kick
Device for using Rider Kick(idle state)
Sword
Sword (idle state)
Cell Phone
Cell Phone (gun mode)
Henshin Belt
Belt pack

kaix2.jpg

913, Henshin!

kaix3.jpg

Kamen Rider Kaixa

kaix4.jpg

Holding gun and idle sword

In the beginning of the "555" show, or at least what I've seen so far (I haven't gotten the whole series in the mail yet), the Kaixa armour was a cursed suit, and anyone who wears it, including the original wearer, will die.

kaix5.jpg

Ready for Rider Punch

kaix6.jpg

Charged-up

kaix7.jpg

Ready for Rider Kick

Design: I'm loving these 555 Souchaku Henshins more and more, and Kaixa is no exception. He's a very cool looking toy, comes with plenty of gadgets, and has a very unique and interesting sword.

Durability: Kaixa is very durable, in fact, too durable when you first get him out, his joints are way too tight.But, move him around a bit, and he's fine.

kaix8.jpg

Ready for battle

kaix9.jpg

The 555 Riders

Availability: Pretty rare now since most places have him backordered
Price: $14.99-24.99
Rating: 8/10 Very good.A great toy, but I wish they'd make an Orga figure. C'mon! They made Psyga!
 
Kamen Rider Chalice Review

cha1.jpg

In Box

This review will cover the Souchaku Henshin figure,Kamen Rider Chalice, from the series, Blade

cha2.jpg

Accessories

Accessories
Chalice Body
Helmet
Chest Armour
Wrist Armour
Shoulder Armour
Henshin Belt Device
Belt Pouch
Bow
Cards

cha3.jpg

Henshin!

cha4.jpg

Kamen Rider Chalice

cha5.jpg

Close-up

Chalice is probably the coolest looking Rider from the Blade series. In the show, he's very mysterious, even to the other Riders. I especially love his visor, and his armour which has very elegant patterns

cha6.jpg

Holding card

cha7.jpg

With Crossbow

Design: Well, this figure certainly has warmed me up to the Blade line, the only thing I don't like is that the figures from Blade really don't have alot of weaponry to speak for.

Durability: Very Durable, nice tight joints and very articulate.

cha8.jpg

Mexican..er...Japanese ? Stand off

Availability: Not Rare,can be found with little effort
Price: $14.99-$24.99 plus shipping
Rating: 9/10, AWESOME toy, a great starter Souchaku Henshin figure as well.But if you prefer your toys with plenty of weapon choices, I reccomend the Ryuki line.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top