Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

Well, patience is a virtue. :anime:

Still can't believe I got that buttload of Agito stuff for so cheap...I guess I am lucky. I still need to snag the rest of the stuff that guy has on hold for me when funds are right...When Im able to get em, there WILL be pics. ;)

BTW...please take no offense, but is there anyway you could take some clearer shots? I'd really like to be able to see the detail on the figs clearer, but whatever's cool with you. Rock on, and let us SH collectors stick together. :buttrock: :laugh:
 
BTW...please take no offense, but is there anyway you could take some clearer shots? I'd really like to be able to see the detail on the figs clearer, but whatever's cool with you. Rock on, and let us SH collectors stick together. :buttrock: :laugh:

Right on Herai-kun :buttrock:

na it ok,am using a web cam so it not perfect,but by the way what kind of camera are you using to take thows shot?
 
Rock on indeed! :buttrock:

Ih, I understand the webcam issue. But yeah, I use my parent's digital camera. Its a really nice one too, but our old one did pretty much the same quality job, just no video. So, if you're in the market for a new cam, a nice digital one seems to be the way to go. :thumbs:
 
YAY the survives 4 Ryukia re coming out soon ~~~ now we just gotta wait for the monsters as well.... and hopefully they'll each include a goat from Imperer's lil team of sheeps =( cuz I remember there were @ least 3 diff goat designs in that herd of....stuff....
 
Gazelles. Gigazelle, Megazelle, Omegazelle. And I don't think they'll be releasing any of the others.

Ya I know, just those 3 ~~~ they were the ones who were with Emperer B4 he died..... but there were a few other types that Knight Survive defeated and so on ~~ but yeah .... I just want those 3 on my display case with my TA Empy ~~ can't wait ^^
 
Well, my turn.
i'm brazilian, so, if a write something wrong, pardon me.

_________________________________________________________________
9e770960.avif
in box


I was super happy when I received my first souchaku henshin. This review will talk about the main personage of "Kamen Rider Kabuto".

2.avif

ACESSORIES:We go to start this review speaking of that the toy is made up. First, I am very happy that this toy does not need work very to mount it. Kabuto come with it's "Kunai Gun", the 2 armours (Rider and Mask form), 2 bodies (One articulated, that if it moves and the vinyl sufficiently), 2 bases, a strap of plastic to put the "kunai" and later in the belt of kabuto and 2 removable hands (They possess joints in the 2 fingers. A hand of mask and another one of the Rider form; of rider it is in the body articulated and of mask in the vinyl; to take off the hand of the vinyl body was easy but to take off of the articulated one gave work. To obtain to take off it, it makes the following one: It opens the hand and it holds it. Later, with its another hand, follows the arm of kabuto. Now, it twirls the hand, pulling it and holding the arm, that will leave).

3.avif
Henshin!

4.avif
HENSHIN

5.avif
Kamen Rider Kabuto - Mask Form

Durability: The figure is very resistant. Its points of joint are not hard. To incase the armours, it does not need the lesser effort.

6.avif
Cast Off!

7.avif
CAST OFF

8.avif
CHANGE BEETLE

9.avif
Kamen Rider Kabuto - Rider Form

10.avif
On bases

Design: The design of Kabuto, in the two forms, is very faithful the armors of the series, and is also very detailed. Why we do not have toys these? Almost no producer of toys (with exception of MAC FALLERNE toys) has a so great attention for the details.

11.avif
Kabuto vs. Faiz!!! Who will win???

12.avif

13.avif

14.avif
- Walking about the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything

P5251627.avif
- Hey, a motorcycle!

P5251628.avif
- It's very confortable!

P5251629.avif
- Hey, that's mine!!!


10/10

Price: I bought it in the Ebay, for 34,99 U$ and U$ 15,99 of freight more 25 Reals of tax. I recommend to buy of the CWK2002 of ebay, although to have delayed 1 month to arrive here in Brazil.

lol, I like the end.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top