Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

NoB said:
I like the Jiraiya armour trans most of all. I felt it was my duty to go get the pictures of the old RX armour trans since I mentioned it.... This figure is from 1989.

The armour looks abit big on the figure. I hope they make a new one.
rx13iy.jpg

rx27jq.jpg
Did I just miss something?


Nice to know they're making RX Armour Trans figures!! Shame they look a bit weird though.. :disappoin

BTW, who the heck is "Black RS"? Is that a cancelled sequel to RX?:sly: :laugh:
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Did I just miss something?


Nice to know they're making RX Armour Trans figures!! Shame they look a bit weird though.. :disappoin

BTW, who the heck is "Black RS"? Is that a cancelled sequel to RX?:sly: :laugh:


We don't know yet if they are making one. The figure in the picture is from 1989. It comes with one figure and the armour for all three RX forms and weapons.
 
i wanna this rx!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I want, i want!:bawling: :bawling:
Does somebody knoes where it selling
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Did I just miss something?


Nice to know they're making RX Armour Trans figures!! Shame they look a bit weird though.. :disappoin

BTW, who the heck is "Black RS"? Is that a cancelled sequel to RX?:sly: :laugh:

They aren't. They may NEVER make one.

The reason Black and Shadow Moon are being made into Souchaku Henshins are because, MOST LIKELY, that Kamen Rider Black was considered the best Kamen Rider of the eighties, by many Japanese fans. However, Black RX was widely considered as a mediocre sequel to Black, because it had a more light-hearted and less serious feel than the original Black did.

Now, I hope Black Rx gets a Souchaku Henshin, and he probably will since they are releasing black. But there is always that possibility.

Oh, and while they're at it, just fucking around with old shows, how about a Kikaider and Hakaider Souchaku Henshin, Bandai?

OH! And while you're at it, make all the riders you skipped when you did the classic like (Riderman, Rider X, Super-1, Zx, etc.)
 
Space Sheriff Gavan said:
They aren't. They may NEVER make one.

The reason Black and Shadow Moon are being made into Souchaku Henshins are because, MOST LIKELY, that Kamen Rider Black was considered the best Kamen Rider of the eighties, by many Japanese fans. However, Black RX was widely considered as a mediocre sequel to Black, because it had a more light-hearted and less serious feel than the original Black did.

Now, I hope Black Rx gets a Souchaku Henshin, and he probably will since they are releasing black. But there is always that possibility.

Oh, and while they're at it, just fucking around with old shows, how about a Kikaider and Hakaider Souchaku Henshin, Bandai?

OH! And while you're at it, make all the riders you skipped when you did the classic like (Riderman, Rider X, Super-1, Zx, etc.)

They need to make Metalder and Speilban first. They need starting make cool figures for Sentai like the armour trans. I read somewhere how RX might be released next year.
 
NoB said:
They need to make Metalder and Speilban first. They need starting make cool figures for Sentai like the armour trans. I read somewhere how RX might be released next year.

are you fucking kidding me? I mean, I LIKE MEtalder and Spielban, but come on.

Kikaider and Hakaider came WAY, WAY before those too!

And Sentai? No. There's too many to make. They wouldn't make enough of a profit. Unless they only did a couple of the first series ( Goranger, JakQ, Battle Fever J) and cash in on the nostalgia factor.

But there is too many rangers to make with Super Sentai. How would you release them? In one big pack or individually? Either way, it would cost you over $100 to get all of the team

They need to also make ones like Juspion, and his arch-rival Madgalant (which is one the most awesome names ever)
 
Space Sheriff Gavan said:
are you fucking kidding me? I mean, I LIKE MEtalder and Spielban, but come on.

Kikaider and Hakaider came WAY, WAY before those too!

And Sentai? No. There's too many to make. They wouldn't make enough of a profit. Unless they only did a couple of the first series ( Goranger, JakQ, Battle Fever J)

But there is too many rangers to make with Super Sentai. How would you release them? In one big pack or individually? Either way, it would cost you over $100 to get all of the team

They need to also make ones like Juspion, and his arch-rival Madgalant (which is one the most awesome names ever)

Who gave you the authority to say what figure gets released and who should get released? Besides, I was thinking of only each red for a sentai armor trans release, not the entire team. But if they can release each fake Rider from Ryuki and Faiz plus mirror monsters, why not a team?
 
NoB said:
Who gave you the authority to say what figure gets released and who should get released? Besides, I was thinking of only each red for a sentai armor trans release, not the entire team. But if they can release each fake Rider from Ryuki and Faiz plus mirror monsters, why not a team?

What gives me the authority, well not really authority, but it's common sense and a general understanding of economics ( if that's even possible). You can't just release ONLY the red ones because fans will want other ones. Like, Big One from JakQ or Burai from Zyuranger. And let's just say, for example, they did release only the red ones. That means, if they did every sentai series, they'd have to release 30 figures. 30! That would take YEARS to accomplish. Because they're not going to just stop making Kamen Rider ones as new shows come out. That's not profitable, economical, and not even logical. The real thing is that they're really not going to release older characters. Kikaider, Hakaider, Metalder, Spielban, the chances of those being made are very small.

Because, even though they know they have adult fans, they are trying to sell to children. So, they make Souchaku Henshins of the newest shows. Now, I can't really explain WHY they randomly release older characters (like Gavan, KR Black). But I heard that there was a Space Sheriff Gavan manga going on in Japan a couple years back, and may still be releasing issues, and the Space Sheriff Spirits game for PS2 came out like last year ( as well as the Space Sheriff Souchaku Henshins), so I think they released those as a marketing thing. Kids play the game, they like it, they see the toys, they get their parents to buy them.

Kamen Rider Black and Shadow Moon, I just don't understand. They're great characters, but I don't know why they're being released. I'm sure there is some sort of marketing tie-in, but I don't know it, and I may never know it. I don't live in japan
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top