Review - Mega Man : Maverick Hunter X *SPOILERS*

Mega Ranger said:
well the graphics may be vastly improved and the 24 minute movie added, but your still talking about a game designed for the size of an SNES cart a PS2 disk would be a waste of space. And stop your griping and just get a PSP like I did on launch day hehe.

I dont have 400 ;___; that and handheld gaming is useless to me right now.

1) I dont like playing games on small screens. I prefer a TV. If PSP comes with an adapter to play the games on the TV then I shall get it.

2) So far I only see a couple games I would want on there. Fighting games mostly.

3) I'm not on the go at all. In fact I'm mostly at home these days. So there's almost no point in having a PSP or other handheld system. I'd rather play a console game.

But still. Wish I could play this game. sounds awesome. Just wish I didnt have to get a PSP just to play it. Maybe one day when the price drops.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top