Review: KR Den O DX Henshin Belts & Weapons

Yeah but I can only get one and HJI only has the movie and zeronus belt. I guess I will still get zeronus and I think the zero card will come with the denebvic buster.
 
I prefer den-o belt. At takashimaya, the price is $120. But i tink they sold it cheaper about $80 in chinatown.
 
You mean "Climax Phone". The generic Japanese word for cell phone is "keitai", which, I'm pretty sure, is the word you were meaning to say.

"Ketaros" was one of the movie Riders in God Speed Love. :laugh:

Actually, JFC, the name of the phone is Keitaros, and the full name of the product is Climax Handphone Keitaros. Keitaros is a pun on "Keitai", meaning handphone as you said, and "Taros", as in the four Taros Imagin.
 
^ They're actually giving the phone a name? :sly:

Man...those crazy Bandai guys. :rofl:
 
Ok I have forty bucks so I am going to buy one from HLJ now which should I get I like wing form but hate Gaoh and I used to like zeronus before the wing form so should I get zeronus or the movie belt.
 
If I get the zeronus belt I am not getting the zerogasher I mean my mom is barely letting me get the belt so I might just get the denebbuster. ( I am 16 and my mom thinks I am weird for liking power rangers and KR.)
 
If I get the zeronus belt I am not getting the zerogasher I mean my mom is barely letting me get the belt so I might just get the denebbuster. ( I am 16 and my mom thinks I am weird for liking power rangers and KR.)

If that's actually the case I would get a belt from another series, one that doesn't require something else to work to it's full potential.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top