Yeah but I can only get one and HJI only has the movie and zeronus belt. I guess I will still get zeronus and I think the zero card will come with the denebvic buster.
Actually, JFC, the name of the phone is Keitaros, and the full name of the product is Climax Handphone Keitaros. Keitaros is a pun on "Keitai", meaning handphone as you said, and "Taros", as in the four Taros Imagin.
Ok I have forty bucks so I am going to buy one from HLJ now which should I get I like wing form but hate Gaoh and I used to like zeronus before the wing form so should I get zeronus or the movie belt.
Oh man, thought you said the Red-one version of the belt. Damn, got muh hopes up. :shakefist
And yeah, I was 'bout to correct the Keitaros thing too. Like in chinese, it's Soutai instead of Keitai. Or at least in Canto. Also, it explains the horn-like things that pop-up.
If I get the zeronus belt I am not getting the zerogasher I mean my mom is barely letting me get the belt so I might just get the denebbuster. ( I am 16 and my mom thinks I am weird for liking power rangers and KR.)
If I get the zeronus belt I am not getting the zerogasher I mean my mom is barely letting me get the belt so I might just get the denebbuster. ( I am 16 and my mom thinks I am weird for liking power rangers and KR.)