Returning to an Old Power Rangers season - Do you still like/hate it?

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
Now that Power Rangers is on netflix, I've been going through some episodes on other seasons with my Fiance and I've realized that I don't really like a lot of the Disney era seasons. Sure, I still enjoy SPD and RPM. But the others, not so much. In fact, I find them very boring. The fight sequences especially are repetitive. I was watching the first ep of Mystic Force and thought "damn... how many shots of the rangers getting their ass kicked do I have to see before they win?"

And this isnt just the Bruce Kalish era either. NS and DT had their 'yawn' moments with the action as well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Power Rangers is my childhood man. Even if it's not the same watching it again as it was when I was a kid, it'll still be awesomely nostalgic in my eyes.
 
I found the fights of every power rangers season repetitive. Especially the Megazord battles. Sentai, on the other hand, is way more interesting for me.
 
I think I stopped right before the Disney era but In Space to Time Force was Power Rangers for me. I remember bits and pieces for PR before that but nothing like Lost Galaxy and Time Force.
 
Now that i look back on stuff i cant watch it without cringing. I know they starting it and without them it wouldn't be the same. Much respect so yeah. Ill watch and i hope to get Netflix back so i can sit with my nephew and watch. Just not the same. :/
 
I actually find the show rather condescending and Aesop hammering, like they kind North American kids are stupider than they think. More so in the early seasons and now again in samurai.
 
when I returned to watch Turbo I hated Justin, where as a kid I liked him ... also I started watching LSR after hating it so bad that it caused me to originally stop watching power rangers (okay lie, zeo did that but I returned for turbo - lost galaxy) and up untill ninjastorm being aired I didnt watch anything to do with the rangers, however now that ive gone back to Lightspeed Rescue it is actully pretty damn good (only 5 eps in mind you)
 
I have been watching a lot of Lost Galaxy,Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force,and I still enjoy the seasons.

Of course,Lightspeed Rescue has always been a favorite season of mine
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top