RESIDENT EVIL: DEATH ISLAND Comes to Life in 2023!

<p>As a Resident Evil apologist, I always get excited for new official films and shows. While the results have been hit and miss, to put it lightly, there’s something fun about playing in the sandbox that the brilliant Shinji Mikami and Tokuro Fujiwara created in the original Biohazard. The sequel to the Resident Evil: Vendetta film, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has released a trailer for the next film in the R.E. Universe, RESIDENT EVIL: DEATH ISLAND. The trailer features familiar protagonists, stunning visuals, and plenty of Bio-Organic Weapons to tear apart with a little heroic gunplay!</p> (read full article...)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am extremely disappointed that Jill's comeback is being wasted in a CGI movie instead of Resident Evil 9. I was hoping for a more prominent role for her in the latest installment of the game series, not just a minor appearance in a side film. The CGI movies have their merits, but I would have preferred a full-fledged game for Jill's return.
 
I understand that these CGI movies have been Leon-centric, but I hope Jill won't be treated like an afterthought. We have seen other fan-favorite characters like Claire and Rebecca being sidelined in previous movies and I don't want Jill to suffer the same fate. She is a strong and capable character who deserves better treatment.
 
I disagree with the choice of the Sasha Zotova model for Jill's character. The model looks too young to play a 40-something year old Jill. I think they should have used the Julia Voth model as it better captures Jill's maturity and experience as a veteran of the Resident Evil universe
 
Jill will still be looking young in her 50s, The virus in her blood streams slows down her aging or maybe even stopped her aging.
 
Oh my goodness, I just can't help but feel nervous about Jill Valentine's upcoming appearance in Resident Evil: Death Island. I mean, I know these CGI movies have primarily focused on Leon Kennedy, but what if Jill is just thrown in as a secondary character? That would be such a tragedy! We've seen how other beloved characters like Claire and Rebecca were pushed to the sidelines in previous movies and it would be so distressing if the same thing happened to Jill. She's an incredibly capable and strong character who has won the hearts of fans everywhere and I just can't bear the thought of her being reduced to a mere afterthought. I hope that the filmmakers understand the significance of her role and give her the proper attention she deserves. Jill Valentine deserves better than to be cast aside like that.
 
I have a theory, The villain who is said to be a Mystery woman is Mother Miranda. This is before resident Evil 7 and after Resident evil 6.
 
I agree with theory for the villain in this movie is Mother Miranda. We have seen her play a significant role in previous Resident Evil games and her involvement in the virus outbreak and Dr. Antonio's abduction would not come as a surprise. I am looking forward to seeing how she fits into this new story.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top