[REQ] Kamen Rider The First DVD Cover and others

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hey everyone.

1. Does anyone have DVD cover pic of Japanese version? I tried to get the cover from Amazon Japan but the pic is small. The size like that, that's what I want:

B000JU8H74.jpg


2. Anyone have any details of Kamen Rider The First (JP) like the main menu, special features, languages, scenes selection, trailers...etc.

Like that: http://z13.invisionfree.com/KamenRiderCommunity/index.php?showtopic=534

Thanks!!

EDIT: Please no bootlegs.
 
Last edited:
So, uh, no one don't have those.....?

Iga probably has them >__> I think he has like 3 copies of the First on DVD.

Btw the cover picture that you posted isn't even the cover for the Official R1 in a way XD the cover says Masked Rider the First (I have the R1). There is no Disc 2 also on the R1 >__> it says theres a disc 2 on Amazon, but I got no Disc 2 <__<
 
IGA!! That's who I need! I doubt he have a OFFICIAL Japanese version DVD.

*Turns the IGA SIGNAL on*

*waiting.....*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top