Republicans Plan To Set President Obama Up To Fail

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101104/ap_on_re_us/us_bipartisan_challenge

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/11/04/5407324-first-thoughts-mcconnell-doubles-down

For the first time in my entire life, I roared the sad laughter, off dying on the inside. Blimey..I've never been more ashamed to be an American in my life. The question begs: Is American spirit dead? Long dead?

I feared the worst for the future of this country. Why do Republicans pushes so hard to hoped that President Obama to fail rather than being very successful president himself?

I don't want to set hotly debate of this issue, but I thought that I wish to share with you. I'm very, very sad right now. :(
 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101104/ap_on_re_us/us_bipartisan_challenge

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/11/04/5407324-first-thoughts-mcconnell-doubles-down

For the first time in my entire life, I roared the sad laughter, off dying on the inside. Blimey..I've never been more ashamed to be an American in my life. The question begs: Is American spirit dead? Long dead?

I feared the worst for the future of this country. Why do Republicans pushes so hard to hoped that President Obama to fail rather than being very successful president himself?

I don't want to set hotly debate of this issue, but I thought that I wish to share with you. I'm very, very sad right now. :(

You do know that republicans AND democrats are all the same?
 
how can anyone take anything msnbc says seriously is beyond me... you all slam fox news for being far right.. well msnbc is the farest of left of any network in tv history..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top