Red Dino Thunder Ranger VS Red Wind Ranger in "Thunder Storm."

How come Doug couldn't make Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder as cool as they were when they were doing special events?

Samurai Quest, Thunder Storm, and Dino Thunder Finale.... Legacy of Power and Fighting Spirit were some of my favorite Power Ranger moments!

I just wish the rest of the two series were as good. :P

I'm seriously considering picking up Thunder Storm at least when it comes out.
 
Meh. I thought "Thunder Storm" was a good special, but I didn't really enjoy them gaying it up w/ the battlizers. That's one of the many reasons I love sentai over PR...NO BATTLIZERS! (Well, that is aside from the one Mega Red had in MegaRanger). But for SPD, I really don't hope Jack ends up overusing his battlizer(if he gets one) like Connor did.
 
For me, DT and NS have stand outs on both sides in terms of excellent episodes (Samurai Quest pt. 2, Fighting Spirit, the crossover) and crappy ones (The one where blake and hunter were trapped in the giant thing of popcorn, "In Your Dreams".). The rest of both series was just plain good...but unless I'm wrong there are more excellent episodes than crappy ones, which is why I love the series.

Misfits923 said:
But for SPD, I really don't hope Jack ends up overusing his battlizer(if he gets one) like Connor did.

That's impossible. No one can overuse the battleizer like Connor.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
How come Doug couldn't make Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder as cool as they were when they were doing special events?

Samurai Quest, Thunder Storm, and Dino Thunder Finale.... Legacy of Power and Fighting Spirit were some of my favorite Power Ranger moments!

I just wish the rest of the two series were as good. :P

I'm seriously considering picking up Thunder Storm at least when it comes out.

Isn't that what makes them "special events" in that they have something cooler than the rest of the episodes?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top