Rebecca Chambers and Claire Redfield are back!

Seth Larson

Member
<p>Rebecca Chambers and Claire Redfield makes their canonical comeback to the Resident Evil lore. Both of them will be Joining Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield in Resident Evil: Death Island. This is the first time that the 5 of the Playable Resident Evil Protagonists canonically worked together. Ada Wong is the only one missing. This movie follows the events of Resident Evil 6 and it is set before Resident Evil 7 and Village. The Redfield siblings on the screen together is Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Jill and Leon never met before so it is interesting the two blue color coded characters finally meet. They are together in Dead by Daylight but it is not canon. Jill and Rebecca are both in Resident Evil 1 but they never interacted.</p>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Capcom wasted their equivalent of Avengers: Endgame to a cgi movie. This should have been a game. The last time Jill is playable is a remake, The last time Rebecca is playable is a remaster. I hope these women will not be set aside in favor of Chris and Jill. Heck Jill is more popular than Chris but Chris was in almost every single Resident Evil game while Jill is in spin offs and crossovers.
 
Claire got badly treated in Vendetta and Infinite Darkness, That's why I do not want to see her with Leon again. I want a Solo Claire movie or game. Claire also got sidelined because of her Brother Chris in Resident Evil Code Veronica. They better Give Claire Justice in this movie.
 
The Last time The Redfield Siblings are on the same canonical event is Code Veronica.I'm so excited to see Rebecca Chambers and Claire Redfield finally getting the attention they deserve in the upcoming Resident Evil: Death Island movie! It's been a long time coming, and it's great to see them joining forces with Leon, Jill , and Chris. I can't wait to see how this Grand Reunion and this is what Resident evil 6 should have been like. The only characters that needs returns now are Carlos, Sheva,Billy, Helena, Jake and Sherry.
 
My only complain here is they copy pasted Jill and Claire's models from Resident Evil 3 remake and Infinite Darkness. How lazy can they be,
 
I fully agree that Chris and Leon have seized the place of the Resident Evil series' female characters. It is like Capcom have no trust for their female characters. It's encouraging to know that Capcom is now recognizing the importance of characters like Rebecca and Claire, and I'm hoping that this film will serve as an apology to fans for the sausage fest in the previous games and films.
 
I'm a bit disappointed that only the white characters are returning for Resident Evil: Death Island. While it's great to see Rebecca and Claire getting the recognition they deserve, what about Sheva, Carlos, and Ada? These characters have played important roles in the franchise, and it's disappointing that they've been left out of this Grand Reunion. I hope Capcom takes note of this and works on better representation in future Resident Evil media.
 
I want to be infected by T-virus then have the vaccine injected on me hours before I become a zombie so I wont age just like Jill. Jill is the perfect soldier the virus intended to be used for.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top