Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 17, 2008 #11 Keith, what the hell are you talking about???:sly:
Keith Justice New Member Jun 17, 2008 #13 Heh... I saw somewhere someone mention it elsewhere on the board and thought it would be a funny way of saying that you have to hit the head. I usually say, "I have to go to the little ninja's room." :anime: Thought it'd be funny to say.... "I was going to a peace conference." :anime: :sayin:
Heh... I saw somewhere someone mention it elsewhere on the board and thought it would be a funny way of saying that you have to hit the head. I usually say, "I have to go to the little ninja's room." :anime: Thought it'd be funny to say.... "I was going to a peace conference." :anime: :sayin:
ultrared Member Jun 17, 2008 #14 RangerFans should say "I'm going to the WPC" when..... they go grab a monkey and put it on a windmill *pictures a monkey on a windmill* awww....uh, i think there's something in my drink
RangerFans should say "I'm going to the WPC" when..... they go grab a monkey and put it on a windmill *pictures a monkey on a windmill* awww....uh, i think there's something in my drink
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jun 17, 2008 #15 And Keith you should bring up background when you come up with silly ramblings :supersayin:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 17, 2008 #16 If he did that every time he started rambling, we'd have twice as many threads around here.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jun 17, 2008 #17 Fayt Leingod said: If he did that every time he started rambling, we'd have twice as many threads around here. Click to expand... Would that be a bad thing??
Fayt Leingod said: If he did that every time he started rambling, we'd have twice as many threads around here. Click to expand... Would that be a bad thing??