Quiva and the Mystery behind Arms Monsters

lady lavender

why yuuki-kun has short hair now?!
My first Kamen Rider (Kiva-based) fanfic...

Anyway, I'm kinda good at making stories but I feel that I'm still an amateur one... so enjoy...

Sypnosis: Kozakura Chizuru is a shy amateur violinist at Sophomore grade. She doesn't get too much friends, except for her younger sister Rirumu and her secret crush Takezou. That is, until one night, she dreams about three monsters: Razor, Splash and Jester. Chizuru gets frightened at first, but when she learns more about them, she begins to ask questions to herself. Later, a mysterious girl named Izumi senses that Chizuru is "The One". She gives QuiVat, a female talking bat. She says that she must use the talking bat in good hands. As Chizuru starts her life as QuiVa, her life changes, so was her attitude....

Main (Early) Characters:

Kozakura Chizuru - a timid female amateur violinist who experiences dreams from three different monsters, which would later help her. She gets a mysterious talking bat called the Quivat and transforms into a new Kamen Rider.

Kozakura Rirumu - Chizuru's younger sister and knows about Quivat and the mysterious female Kamen Rider. She also seems to be aware about the three monsters which Chizuru always dream about.

Sumita Takezou - Chizuru's secret crush since elementary. He doesn't seem to be aware about Chizuru being the QuiVa, since he doesn't believe on Kamen Riders.

Razor - One of the monsters Chizuru dreamt about. She is one of the survivors of the forgotten Elven Race. She helps QuiVa transform into QuiVa Razor Form with Razor Katana. Her human form is Izumi, a mysterious lady whom Jirou knows. She gives the QuiVat to Chizuru.

Splash - One of the monsters Chizuru dreamt about. She is one of the survivors of the sister race of Merman, the Mermaid Race. She helps QuiVa transform into QuiVa Splash Form with Splash Rifle. At first, she takes form of a goldfish which Ramon keeps, and later has a human form: Ryuuna, Ramon's modern psychic younger sister.

Jester - One of the monsters Chizuru dreamt about. She is one of the survivors of the crazy Goblin Race. She helps QuiVa transform into QuiVa Jester Form with Jester Axe. Her human form is a hilarious and funny(meaningful name!) girl Nikka. She seems to eat a lot like Riki, but choosy.

Kurenai Wataru - the Kamen Rider Kiva, of course. He was actually described by Chizuru, and was referenced as "That Crimson Guy".

Jirou - Yes, the Wolfen guy we get to see in the series. Still the same, he enjoys coffee and attacks the Cafe mald'amour customers, however, he gets troubled when he meets Izumi once more, because to him, Izumi is an annoying girl.

Ramon - Yes, the Merman guy we get to see in the series. Given a character specific arc: he lives with a peaceful family in the Aquatic World, and is later attacked by aquatic Fangires leaded by the Shark Fangire. He loses his parents, making him an orphan, but not almost orphan, because his sister Ryuuna, accompanies him. However, Ryuuna turns into a goldfish and flees to freshwater. Of course, Ramon escapes and his story starts at the series.

Riki - Yes, the Franken guy we get to see in the series. Still the same, he eats inedible food, attacks girls with forms of electricity... and still... doesn't speak to well... Nikka gets annoyed by him because she thinks that he isn't trained to well.

Quivat - the female equivalent of Kivat. She loves spying around and trying to know secrets. She can help Chizuru as well to become Kamen Rider QuiVa.

This is the characters... now I'm going to make the story... :)
 
Last edited:
More info about the three monsters

Since I haven't put some "human" story to the new three monsters, I'll post this first.

IZUMI (イズミ)
- Elf Razor
- a beautiful but dangerous girl who lurks around in the world of Quiva. Since her age was stunted, she looks like a 21 year-old, however, her true age is about 190. Ryuuna describes Izumi as an irritating grumpy girl, since Izumi's true actions to the Arms Monsters are annoying. Her targets are boys whom she thinks are jerks and bad-asses. She likes iced coffee, because she feels revitalized whenever she drinks it.

RYUUNA (リュウ)
- Mermaid Splash
- a mermaid who was turned into a goldfish several years ago. After being released from her goldfish form, she takes form of a 12 year-old girl who wears similarly the same outfit as Ramon, however, her true age is 121. She is known as a hair-conscious girl, since she was always seen brushing her hair and styling it. She also loves gadgets (e.g. laptop, iTouch, iPod, PSP, Nintendo DS, Gameboy). She always have her digital wristwatch on. She has no specific target; she just targets anyone which she thinks interesting. She sometimes captures boys to mate her, instead of her brother, because she knows it's incest. She has a sweet tooth, and also loves to drink softdrinks and iced tea.

NIKKA (ニカ, spelled Nika)
- Goblin Jester
- a girl who accompanies Ryuuna around the world of Quiva. She loves doing pranks with her pal Ryuuna, however, when Nikka does it alone, it will end up causing much trouble. She only speaks well whenever what she says are short sentences and simple words. However, long sentences and long words may take time for her to say. She gets annoyed at Riki, since she always refer him as speaking like an idiot. Her targets are boys who has girlfriends and girls who separated with their boyfriends. She also likes to eat much (Izumi and Ryuuna refer her as glutton), however, a choosy one.

So it now starts here, just wait.....
 
Last edited:
Episode 1 Melody x Symphony

Set in year 2010, where in a world where everyone is being frightened by the Fangire...

"Where should I be going?" a girl was looking around, as she was a newbie at the city. "This must be the destination. Tokyo." She looks puzzled as she saw the people outside, going around the place. "Aren't they worrying about the Fangire?" the girl said.

The girl was lurking around the whole place. She passed by a house where the Kozakura family (formerly) lives.

That's right! Formerly. And I mean, only the daughters of Tachibana Miyuu and Kozakura Kyousuke. And they were Kozakura Chizuru and Kozakura Rirumu.

Kozakura Chizuru was a shy girl but with great talent, while her younger sister, Rirumu, is so energetic and confident, but so useless she doesn't possess any talent. She can only give tips and play around.

One day, the Kozakura sisters were planning to have an out-of-town trip.

"Rirumu, what date do you think we would go out?" Chizuru asked.

"I don't know. Since you have classes, sis, why don't we just use the computer and the PlayStation and play some video games?" Rirumu suggested.

"But Rirumu," Chizuru then approaches her younger sister. "Aren't you happy that you're going to explore the whole Japan? I mean, not the whole Japan, but some cities in Japan."

"I don't care." Rirumu says as she picks a piece of takoyaki. "Besides, you are the one who must go out-of-town."

"But I can't leave you alone." Chizuru said.

"Why won't you leave me alone? Just because I am a kid and you are a highschool student? Hello! I can take care of myself!"

"Just because you are Grade 6? No, I won't allow that!"

The doorbell rang.

"Who do you think that is?" Chizuru asked.

"Your stalker... I mean... your crush." Rirumu joked. But then she gets serious: "That's why you don't need to go out, sis. Someone's looking for you always. Your stalkers, your crushes..."

"Stop it, Rirumu. Let's take a look." Chizuru then walks to the door and opens it.

It was Sumita Takezou, Chizuru's classmate since elementary. (Wow, even though in highschool, they're still classmates!)

"Oh, it's you. Why?" Chizuru became surprised.

"Don't you remember? Our Art project." Takezou said.

"Oh, yes, right!" Chizuru then looks around and then goes upstairs.

"Just as I thought." Rirumu sighed. "Whenever Takezou-san is around, sis is acting very weird. I really hate it." She then sits on a sofa and then tries to rest. "If I can finally see Kamen Riders face to face..."

Takezou then hears this. "Hey, Rirumu-chan." He then approaches the kid. "Kamen Riders aren't real. They're just elementary stories. Plus, what's the proof?"

"Kamen Riders... aren't real?" Rirumu starts to believe. "Hey, how about the monsters lurking around the darkness... I mean... the city! You know, the Fangire."

"The Fangire is just a useless myth. They're just made of stupid stained glass armor and their forms are like animals. Don't believe on those. There are no monsters like that." Takezou spoke.

"Oh, okay..." Rirumu smiled. But she makes an exception. "...but how come I can see them?"

"They're just hallucinations, Rirumu-chan." Takezou replied back.

Chizuru then went downstairs, bringing her art materials. "Alright, Takezou, what's next?"

"We're going to design a nice instrument, right? Then we have to play it in front of the stage. It's like a fusion of Music and Art." Takezou explained once more. "We chose the violin. And you said that you're going to volunteer to play it."

He then sighed. "The bad news is, you can't play in front of many people. Why? Because you have less confidence? Can you improve?"

"I... I wanted to but... I feel..." Chizuru was stuttering.

"Now, now. Anyway, let's go back to the topic. We're going to varnish the violin and put the designs there, right?" Takezou asked.

"Yes." Chizuru smiled. "Let's make the Bloody Rose a model."

"Bloody Rose? What's that?" Takezou was curious.

"That crimson guy just left me a violin to take care of it. I don't know why, but... how come should I get that violin, if it's from his father?"

Takezou was confused. "So strange. That crimson guy just gives you that violin. But why did he gave it to you, anyway? Aren't you and that crimson guy related?"

"No." Chizuru answered. "There are no relations between me and that crimson guy."

"No relations? Hah. Well, that violin must be unique! It may be made by passion, or whatever!" Takezou said.

"Made by passion? I felt like the Bloody Rose has a prayer inside it." Chizuru was looking at the violin displayed at a covered pedestal.

"Nice. Okay, the Bloody Rose is just a model. We're going to make a different one, okay?" Takezou winked.

"The point is..." Chizuru sighed. "...that whenever I play it, the sound is very pleasant. Even Rirumu is happy for me."

"Very nice. Let's stick to the topic!" Takezou said. "You're derailing anything."

It took a long time to do it, but Takezou has to go home fifteen minutes before 4:00 PM.

"I have a good cooperation with you, Chizuru." Takezou smiled as they are finished.

"Thank you, Takezou-kun." Chizuru smiled back.

Takezou then went back to his home.

Chizuru then looked at Rirumu's face. "What's so funny?" she asked as she saw Rirumu's laughing face.

"Don't you know?" Rirumu laughed. "You are a fool, sis, for receiving that violin. That violin is so great, but you don't know why you just got it!"

"Can you stop it, Rirumu? I'll beat you up." Chizuru growled.

Then the doorbell rang again.

"Hey, Takezou-san must have forgot something." Rirumu said and then volunteered to open the door.

But it was a different person!

And I mean different PEOPLE! Whoa, there are three of them!

"Who are you?" Rirumu asked as she saw the man's face. "You look very grumpy."

She is scared, as if she described the man grumpy.

"I am from the proud Wolfen Race." the man said.

"Wolfen?" Chizuru became shocked. "Takezou-kun said that the Wolfen aren't real... so does the Merman and Franken. And especially Kamen Riders..."

"I am not joking." the man said. "If that Takezou said that they aren't real, then he's wrong. Would you like to prove it?"

"Alright. Prove it. If you really are, don't eat us or I'll call the police or the mental asylum." Chizuru said.

The three transformed into Garulu, Basshaa, and Dogga.

"Hey! They really are monsters!" Rirumu screamed.

"Impossible! Monsters are real?" Chizuru cannot believe.

"Yes, we are real!" Garulu said. "If you don't like to believe, then let us eat you."

"I told you before. Don't eat us or we'll call the police." Chizuru said.

"Alright. Let's transform back." the three then transformed back into their civilian forms.

"Alright, grumpy-looking man, what's your name?!" Rirumu asked seriously.

"Jirou. Just Jirou." the man answered.

"And you, boyee who has the same age as mine, who are you?" Rirumu asked the other one.

"I...I'm Ramon." the kid-looking boy said.

"And you, muscle buff, what's your name?!" Rirumu asked the last one.

"I... am... Riki." the man said.

"Oh, okay. Now get out." Chizuru said.

"Wait, Chizuru." Jirou stopped her. "You wanted to know more about the Bloody Rose, right?"

"Hey, how did you know that?" Rirumu begins to interrupt again.

"Yes. I wanted to know anyway." Chizuru answered anyway.

"The Bloody Rose is the violin which Kurenai Otoya, our friend, made 24 years ago." Jirou told the story. "He was helped by Maya, the 2nd Queen of the Checkmate Four. That Bloody Rose is kinda mystical, since it senses Fangire attacks, which forces Kurenai Wataru to save the victims and destroy the Fangire... by transforming into Kamen Rider Kiva."

"Even Kamen Riders are real?!" Rirumu interrupted once more.

"Oh." Chizuru understands. But she is still confused. "But why that crimson guy has to give me the Bloody Rose? Does he gave up on being Kiva? Why me? Am I Kiva or what?"

"You aren't Kiva." Jirou answered. "But you are actually the daughter of the 4th Queen, Kozakura Miyuu. Miyuu is destined to become Kamen Rider Quiva, the female equivalent of Kiva."

"It means I am Quiva?" Chizuru asked.

"Hey, how about me?" Rirumu asked.

"Chizuru is destined to become Quiva." Ramon said. "You must understand."

"Oh, you teenage boy. Thanks for the advice. What is your accurate age actually?" Rirumu asked more.

"Actually... I'm 129 years old." Ramon said the shocking truth.

"129?! Are you crazy? The new youth shocked me!" Rirumu shouted.

"Sssh... Rirumu!" Chizuru kept her little sister quiet. She then turned to Jirou. "What should you do with me now?"

"We don't know where the Quivat is, but we're sure that someday you will become Quiva." Jirou said.

"This--may be--our last--conversation." Riki said. "But--if--you managed--to use us--once more--we'll be--somewhat a gang."

"I see." Chizuru nodded. "So... are you going now?"

"We're going to check the Castle Doran. Maybe we'll see each other again." Jirou said. He and his companions then went back and go to a place very far away...

"Ramon-kun shocked me that much!" Rirumu was panting. "A 129 year-old boy who has a form of a teenage boy?!"

"They are monsters, Rirumu." Chizuru said. "And I wanted to sleep too."

"You're an early bird, sis. Sleeping too early..." Rirumu sighed. "You don't want to be tardy, huh?"

"Whatever. I'll just go to sleep." Chizuru said.

"Hey, how about supper?" Rirumu asked.

"Oh, yes, right, I completely forgot." Chizuru laughed.

As she cooked supper, Rirumu was very happy to eat tonight's meal.

"ITADAKIMASU!" They said before they ate. They start picking their own choices.

"Mmmmm..." Rirumu smiled. "These are really good, sis."

"Thanks." Chizuru smiled back.

After brushing their teeth and cleaning the dishes, Chizuru then managed to sleep...

Until she dreamed about something.

"Chizuru. Chizuru!" a female voice was shouting. "I am Razor! My companions are Splash and Jester! Would you like to see us?"

"Who... who are you?" Chizuru yawned.

"I told you already! I am Razor! Remember me!" she shouted once more.

As she opened her eyes, she saw three monsters looking at her.

"Aaaaaaaah!!!" Chizuru screamed. "Who are you? You look similar to the monsters who visited me some hours ago!"

"We're not those monsters. Only Splash kinda looks like one of them." Razor said. "But today, I am informing you about the Quivat."

"The Quivat?" Chizuru became interested. "Are you going to give me the Quivat?"

"Tomorrow. Razor will hand over it." Splash cheerfully said.

"Thanks, guys... but... who are actually those monsters I saw?" Chizuru asked.

"They are the Arms Monsters." Razor said. "They served Kiva many times. Splash's older brother, Basshaa, was one of them."

"Huh? Basshaa is the Splash's older brother? So Ramon has a relative!" Chizuru was shocked.

"Yes." Razor said.

"Sleep tight, Chizuru." Jester said. "You will need it."

Chizuru really slept tight.

Until she woke up by the alarm clock.

"Oh, those monsters..." Chizuru sighed. "Those girls..."

"Hey, Miss Negative!" Rirumu shouted. "Today's another day! Do you have any plan to go out?"

"Okay..." Chizuru smiled.

To be continued (episode 1.5! I had to switch the PC off now...)
 
Episode 1.5: Melody x Symphony Part 2

"What's today's business, anyway?" Chizuru asked.

"I don't know, sis." Rirumu answered. "Besides, all you have to do is to go around the city, just going around, I think."

"Ah, I remembered something." Chizuru then refreshes her mind. "I have to see Razor."

"Who's Razor? Another monster? Do you know that monster?" Rirumu became curious.

"Yes. She is another monster. But you haven't met her yet. I have met her in my dreams."

"Your dreams?! YOUR DREAMS?! How supernatural it was!" Rirumu became shocked once more.

"Let's go outside and take a look..." Chizuru smiled as she went outside.

"Oh, come on, for crying out loud, am I going to accompany you?!" Rirumu sighed and then went with her anyway.

The two searched for the entire city. But, they ended up in nothing.

"Razor must not be real. Let's rest." Rirumu suggested. "Besides, she's just a dream. Dreams aren't supposed to be real, am I right, sis?"

"No." Chizuru answered. "They said that Razor is going to give me the Quivat."

"Quivat?! Now another revelation! What should I do?! I should back out now! I have to go back to our house!" Rirumu said and then went back all the way to their house.

Chizuru then waited at the sidewalk, until she met a beautiful girl, who seems to be troubled.

[HIDE]
This girl was the newbie introduced at the very beginning of Episode 1.[/HIDE]

"Are you lost?" Chizuru asked the girl.

"Maybe. I'm like a vagabond here... lurking around the darkness." the girl said, nodding her head.

"Don't be ashamed of yourself. I would show you the way to the light. I would give you a home, I think." Chizuru smiled.

"Thanks... but... I don't have money. You... you have money?" the girl asked.

"Actually, I didn't bring any..." Chizuru then felt nervous to herself. "...but can you live at my house?"

"Your house? O...okay..." the girl smiled and then looked at Chizuru.

The girl realized Chizuru as well... "You... YOU! Chizuru, it is YOU!"

"Why... you know me?" Chizuru became confused.

"I am at your dreams, Chizuru! I will hand over the Quivat." the girl said and then handed over a bat-like thing.

The bat-like thing then spread out its wings and then spoke: "Hi! You are the One."

"The One?"

"You don't recognize, but I'm Razor. Well... because I'm human... call me Izumi instead." the girl smiled. She then continued the story... "You are the One, Chizuru. You are chosen to be a Kamen Rider called QuiVa. And we refer you as the One... because..."

Izumi then whispered this to Chizuru: "You are the new Queen. The new Queen of Fangires."

"Huh?! That can't happen!" Chizuru became surprised. "No! I'm not the one! What's the use of Quiva if I'm..."

"You are destined to become QuiVa to activate completely your powers." Izumi said. "I helped you, even though you actually have a dark secret... even though you are half Fangire."

"I know that, my mother..."

"Yes, YOUR MOTHER. But because you have those Queen blood, you are the 5th one! And like your mother's fate, she must completely activate your powers to revive the Checkmate Four!" Izumi said.

But deep inside Izumi's heart... But the Checkmate Four killed my race... I'm the only survivor... but... it's the prophecy... if Chizuru keep on fighting as QuiVa... there may be chances that the Checkmate Four will revive... that is... according to Splash.

"Izumi-san?" Chizuru then "woke" Izumi up. "Are you thinking of something?"

"No... I don't. So... take care of Quivat." Izumi smiled. But as she left, she thought to herself: This is a risk. If Chizuru becomes QuiVa, it means that she will exterminate the Fangires easily... however... in return... the Checkmate Four revives... I wonder who's the new King?

Chizuru then looked at the Quivat. "What kind of bat are you?"

"I'm a talking bat which helps you transform into QuiVa. Well... what I see inside is that you are a brave person despite your attitude... I mean, your shyness and your self-esteem." Quivat spoke.

"Oh... okay." Chizuru smiled.

As she went back, she saw Rirumu, waiting for her. "Hi, sis. How's it going?" Rirumu ironically asked.

"Don't be so sarcastic." Chizuru said. "You're trying to piss me off."

"I'm not pissing you off. I'm just saying." Rirumu's denial. "But what did you just do?"

"Of course, have a chitchat with Izumi while handing over the Quivat." Chizuru smiled.

"Who... who is Izumi?!" Rirumu became shocked.

"She's Razor. But don't tell anyone, you brat." Chizuru sighed.

"I wanted to go to the park! I just wanted to enjoy, that's all!" Rirumu said and then stormed off.

"Rirumu..." Chizuru sighed.

Chizuru then takes a nap....

Rirumu then enjoys around at the park, buying ice cream and playing at the swings. After she enjoyed a lot, she saw a pretty woman watching the other kids.

"Miss? Would you like to join?" Rirumu asked.

"No." the woman said. "I would like to eat your soul."

The woman transformed into a notorious creature called a Fangire. The monster took form of a porcupine.

Rirumu and the other kids screamed very loud...

...which caused the Bloody Rose to trigger its emergency alarm.

"What kind of music was that?!" Chizuru woke up.

"It's the alarm! A Fangire is attacking!" the Quivat alarmed.

"Where is the Fangire?" Chizuru asked immediately.

"At the park!" the Quivat sensed.

"That place is where Rirumu went! Let's go!" Chizuru then ran immediately to the park.

Meanwhile, the other kids were attacked by the Porcupine Fangire. Rirumu hid on somewhere. "Why there are no guys to defeat the Fangire? Where are the other Fangire hunters? Where???"

Chizuru finally made it on time.

"There is no time to waste! Stick me to my hand as I say bite, okay?" Quivat said.

"I... I will." Chizuru answered.

The Fangire then turned at Chizuru. Rirumu took a peek at her sister...

"BITE!"

Chizuru sticks the Quivat to her hand. Chains have been wrapped over her waists and turns into a belt. She then shouted: "HENSHIN!"

The Quivat then went to the transformation belt. Chizuru became QuiVa, a Kamen Rider with colors of Ruby, Yellow Topaz, and Diamond.

The Fangire was amazed, so was Rirumu. "Sis... is that... is that YOU?!"

QuiVa and the Fangire then began to fight.

While the Kamen Rider and the Fangire were fighting, Rirumu manages to escape, but wants to take a glimpse at her sister and the Fangire fighting.

The Kamen Rider punched and kicked the Fangire many times, causing it to stun.

"Choose the Ruby-like colored Fuestle for a fatal kick." the Quivat said.

Chizuru obeyed, and then picked the Ruby-like colored Fuestle.

She then puts the Fuestle on Quivat's slot (mouth???), and the Quivat said:

"WAKE UP!"

She is performing a Rider Kick (a little bit different than Darkness Moon Break) to exterminate the Fangire. The surroundings became dark, and a full moon appeared. She then jumps high and then later kicks at a very high distance, hitting the Fangire. The Fangire is suffering from the fatal kick, and at the wall, the insignia (may be for Kiva or for Queen) is being engraved.

The Fangire shattered like broken glass...

She then returns back as Chizuru, the civilian form.

"My God, I saw that!" Rirumu became surprised.

Chizuru then turned at Rirumu... "Oh, Rirumu. Sorry... I have to do this."

"That's okay... at least my sister is a defender!" Rirumu smiled. She then embraces Chizuru.

Then they happily went back to their house...

(X END OF EPISODE X)

Next episode: Episode 2: The Pride - Wolfen or Elven?
 
Episode 2: The Pride: Wolfen or Elven?

Previous episode summary:
On a fine day, while Kozakura Chizuru and her younger sister Rirumu are discussing their important matters, Chizuru's classmate Sumita Takezou visited to complete their MAPE project. Chizuru planned to make the Bloody Rose a model of the violin they are going to make. The three became so curious as they don't know why Chizuru got the violin in a complicating reason. Then the next few hours, she had visitors: the Arms Monsters. They explain about Quiva, the Kamen Rider whose user was known to be Queen, as they knew that Chizuru was the next.

She also dreamed about three monsters who approached her and plans to give the Quivat to her. When she woke up on the next day, she plans to see with Razor/Izumi, the girl who was expected to give the Quivat. When they met, Izumi hands over the Quivat.

While Chizuru's sister Rirumu was in the park, where the featured Fangire: the Porcupine Fangire, attacked. Chizuru transforms into Quiva to protect the others and even her younger sister from Fangire attacks.

In QuiVa's world, the other version of Kiva.

"What should I do now???" Izumi asked herself. "I can't do anything. Where should I go? If I met with my comrades..."

She then wanders around the place. "If that goddamn werewolf show up, I'm gonna beat him up not only twice, but thrice!"

As she said that, she coincidentally met with the Arms Monsters.

"Just as I thought!" Izumi chuckled. "You three idiots are going to show up at me, hahaha!"

"Shut up. I'm serious here." Jirou said. "And what are you doing in this world? Shouldn't you be in the caves?"

"I'm finding for my comrades!" Izumi laughed like a crazy person.

"Hey hey, is that girl just came from the mental asylum?" Ramon asked. "Because she's so crazy. I mean, look at her."

"She--must be--out of her mind." Riki answered.

"I think so. We should bring her to Chizuru." Jirou said.

"No... thank you... don't bring me to Chizuru-sama!" Izumi kept on laughing.

"We should really send her to the mental asylum!" Ramon begins to worry. "Or this elf will wipe out our races!"

"You're underestimating me, kid." Izumi didn't stop laughing. "Hahaha... who are you to say that... I'm stronger than you... while you are just a USELESS NAIVE KID! Hahahaha...."

"You're such an evil girl. We should bring her to Chizuru, immediately!" Jirou said.

The three then brought Izumi to Chizuru's house. She then stops laughing, as she saw Chizuru.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why did you visit us again?" Rirumu asked.

"There's something wrong with this elf." Jirou said. He then threw Izumi to Chizuru's arms. "What the hell is she doing? She acts like a crazy person who just escaped from a mental asylum."

"Well then... let's see..." Izumi is panting... "...where your house is right now. I think it's a castle."

"We just checked Castle Doran." Ramon said. "Does that mean you're going to let us go back there again?"

"Yes! YES! I wanted to...I wanted to!" Izumi laughed again. But this time, it sounds different.

"Oh my God... Izumi-san is going too berserk." Chizuru sighed. She then said to the Arms Monsters: "Go ahead. Bring her to Castle Doran."

They then picked up Izumi, and then went outside to go to their destination.

"What is Castle Doran, sis?" Rirumu asked. "There's so many questions to ask... why... why do you have to become Queen? Why does those three guys help you? And even that Izumi girl..."

"It is my fate." Chizuru answered. "It's really my fate. You should understand."

"Yes, sis..." Rirumu sighed. She then went sat at the sofa and then watched television shows.

"What is actually happening in this world?" Chizuru then begins to ask herself. "The people I meet... the violin... the bat..."

Quivat then approaches her. "Don't you like it, Chizuru? Your fate..."

"I seem not to accept it." Chizuru frowned. "But maybe later I would."

At Castle Doran

"Hey hey, what is Izumi-san's disease?" Ramon asked Jirou.

"She has no disease." Jirou answered. "She just gets crazy all over. She's always that."

"Why, did you know her?"

"I think so..."

Flashback.
Jirou then encounters Izumi, as he was just walking at the road. She just drank some coffee, so she was a perfect target.

"You are a very nice person." Jirou growled. "The aroma of cappuccino... that may be your drink, huh."

"How did you know?! Who the hell are you?! Are you a werewolf?" Izumi was trembled.

"How did you know too?" Jirou then transforms into Garulu, a member of the Wolfen Race.

"So you're from the proud Wolfen Race." Izumi smiled. "'Coz you don't know who I am too! I am a monster like you! Ahahahahahahaha!!!" She then transforms into Razor, a member of the Elven Race.

"What the..." Garulu became shocked. "So you're a stupid elf. I didn't sense that..."


To be continued: Episode 2.3 (time out!!!)
 
Episode 2.3: The Pride Part 2

"He's so idiotic than I ever thought." Izumi smiled. "He didn't even sensed that I was a dangerous elf. Just because I drank coffee."

"I actually have a high taste at coffee." she added. "Well then, I really liked it. What I really wanted are cold coffees, like iced coffee or ice cappuccino. While your stupid werewolf friend of yours just prefers it HOT. Well, today's a HOT day, so why cool down?"

"Don't just piss me off," Jirou said. "I don't like your attitude."

"You'll hate me. I know it." Izumi smiled and then sat at a chair. "Hey, do you serve iced coffee too?" she added.

"No. We make hot coffee for Jirou." Ramon answered.

"Of course. He likes it. While you don't know what I want. Where should I go? To another cafe again? I'm crazy." Izumi giggled.

"Cafe mald'amour is the best place to go." Jirou answered back.

"Thank you, stupid werewolf!" Izumi shouted and then went away.

"Hey hey, is that girl really a lunatic elf?" Ramon asked.

"Very lunatic." Jirou said.

-=-

At the Kozakura Household

"Just what the hell is happening at this world?" Rirumu asked violently. "Look, the Fangires are all around the place, and then even this mess! I hate it! I hate it!"

"Would you please stop it, Rirumu?" Chizuru shouted. "Besides, there is one person who can save the people from the Fangires."

"And that is you, sis." Rirumu answered. "You, YOU! Your mission is to destroy Fangire..."

"...which loves a human. I KNOW THAT!" Chizuru shouted.

Then suddenly Izumi appears and then tells something: "You should never fight. You will regret it."

To be continued. Episode 2.7, time out again :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top