Dude that was one messed up dream, some dreams of mine are ramdon but not like that e.g i had a dream where i had to save some girl whos about 2 years younger than me who i never speak to i have to save her while she was in moscow:sly:
I often have dreams where I...predict things. Like I'm walking around an unfamiliar place, and a few years later BOMB I'm in the place that was in my dream, and Deja vu ensures
Which part? The part about being a blood sucking parasite or the killing Obama part?
I still feel like my oral sex dream... and the one where I'm a beautiful woman and seducing men for no reason other than my personal amusement... or the one where i try to have sex with my girlfriend on the side of the house, but relatives keep stopping by to interrupt us... or we're trying it in my sister's old room and the girlfriend keeps talking to my aunt... or the one I had where I was a kid and I saw Chucky's head floating in the void telling me repeatedly "this is only a dream"...or the one where I'm walking to my school and my pants keep falling while my mother keeps calling me "droopy drawers"... or the one where I'm superboy and need to fly off to help people and no matter how many times I get a flying start going I can never seem to fly- might be weirder
or the one where I'm superboy and need to fly off to help people and no matter how many times I get a flying start going I can never seem to fly- might be weirder