Question about the DVD with the last Sentai episode a series

Sort of off topic, but do they also include the SUPER HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO TIME! segments as well?

I don't really know if the official DVDs include those segments, but I do know the HK subs of Boukenger do.

monkeyjb1988, I have 3 sets in Saturday and I will check them out tonight or tomorrow and let you know if they include anything for the next series in line.
 
monkey, I was able to check the 3 sets I received this morning - Goranger, Jetman and Gingaman - and none had any previews for the next series.
 
monkey, I was able to check the 3 sets I received this morning - Goranger, Jetman and Gingaman - and none had any previews for the next series.

Thank you. I now wonder where the previews for the very first episode of a Sentai series is. Are they on the first disc maybe?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top