That was a joke, If we sent them hate mail, They'd probobly reply "So shall we ship it", when we didn't order a damn thing and ain't going to buy from their load of crap store:sly:
The KR dvds they are selling, They are marked as "DVD Movies are Region 1 with Japanese Dialogue and English/Chinese Subtitles." or "DVD Movies are Region Free with Japanese Dialogue and English/Chinese Subtitles."
Are these HK bootlegs or the real deal/non crappy subs?
Any Kamen Rider DVD advertised with subtitles (Excluding the upcoming The First US release) is a HK bootleg, Don't buy them, The subs suck, I know from experience (I bought Aba vs. Hurri, Deka vs. Aba, And a Kamen Rider Blade Box set, All HK subbed, I didn't know they were HK Bootlegs until I was told, Don't trust E-Bay to buy Toku DVDs >_<)
Any Kamen Rider DVD advertised with subtitles (Excluding the upcoming The First US release) is a HK bootleg, Don't buy them, The subs suck, I know from experience (I bought Aba vs. Hurri, Deka vs. Aba, And a Kamen Rider Blade Box set, All HK subbed, I didn't know they were HK Bootlegs until I was told, Don't trust E-Bay to buy Toku DVDs >_<)
The Agito ones are unofficial, but are subbed by a solo man that does alot of musicals and stage show subs on DVD-R's, he says he sells them so he doesn't go broke <.<, they are pretty cheap too, 60 bucks for every episode and special of Agito.
Legit release or not, Don't buy anything that the creators of the show don't get payed for,
And so what, I payed 30 and got all of Blade and Missing Ace, Although disk 4 wasn't subbed and there was no Hyper Battle Video, But at least TVN got some use