Quark leaving Henshin Justice

Lustful Butchery

Throwing Some Justice!
Guys, I found this post by Quark at Rangercast.
[hide]

[/hide]

Eh, did we do something wrong here? I don't recall if we offend him in any way. I always hate when we lose a valuable member here.
 
That's from two days ago. He just posted here not even twenty minutes ago. I don't think he's left (though I'm not sure I'd blame him if he did).
 
Guys, I found this post by Quark at Rangercast.
[hide]

[/hide]

Eh, did we do something wrong here? I don't recall if we offend him in any way. I always hate when we lose a valuable member here.

Dude, what did I tell you about putting people on the spot like this? What he thinks about this board is his business, and his business alone.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…