[Anime] Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica

PSI Ground

pictures of fish
01puellamagimadokamagic.jpg

"Madoka Magica is about a normal teenage girl who is living a completely normal school life when she and her normal friend suddenly get attacked by the Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei opening. (That is seriously what this show is about.) And the adventure of life goes on." - koda​

Genres: Magical Girl, Action
Number of Episodes: 12
Opening Theme:
1. 「[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgd_sBdSb5U]Connect[/ame]」 by ClariS
Ending Theme:
1. 「magia」 by Kalafina

Summary
[hide]14 year-old Madoka Kanome has a dream in which a dark haired girl is struggling against an evil force. As Madoka wakes up and goes to school that morning, she sees the very same girl, Homura Akemi, enrol in her class. Even stranger, Homura seems to know Madoka and later confronts her in the hallway about whether she cares for her friends or not, saying she should stay how she is or else she risks losing everything. After school, whilst visiting a record store with her friend, Sayaka Miki, Madoka hears a voice calling for help. Following it to a storage room, she finds a small creature named Kyubey being attacked by Homura. As Homura insists that she hand Kyubey over, Sayaka helps Madoka and Kyubey escape. They are then caught in a strange illusion and approached by more strange creatures, but are rescued by another girl named Mami Tomoe, who transforms into a magical girl and fights them off, dispelling the illusion. After confronting Homura, Mami heals Kyubey, who wishes to form a contract with Madoka and Sayaka to make them magical girls. [/hide]


I saw the first two episodes. I liked it. Just sharing, I guess.
 
Yeah. This series is pretty awesome. I'm just now waiting for an AVI version since for some reason, I'm experiencing pretty bad lag with some of the mkvs available right now.
 
I am...honestly shocked right now.

Stunned even. I can't even begin to comprehend what just went down in episode 3. Well, I can, but this show just was pushed deep, deep into the darkness zone.

Let me just say this. You're not ready. You're not ready for episode 3 at all.
 
I am...honestly shocked right now.

Stunned even. I can't even begin to comprehend what just went down in episode 3. Well, I can, but this show just was pushed deep, deep into the darkness zone.

Let me just say this. You're not ready. You're not ready for episode 3 at all.

That got me off guard too! :(

Is she really, really, really dead?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top