"PS I Love You" Talkback [Contains Spoilers]

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
AKA "King Leonidas is the BEST HUSBAND ON EARTH" aka "There's no such man as Gerry Kennedy." Probably NONE of you guys will watch this, because it is a chick flick. I'm hoping kC or maybe Ayumi will go watch it so I can have someone to talk to about it.

Spoilers behind the cut.

[hide]

I went to see "PS I love you" today with Faiz's mom.


I knew it was going to be a long, weepy ride when I began to cry within the first five minutes of the movie.

And cry I did. I went through all my kleenex. Faiz's mom needed kleenex. It was SUCH a beautiful, emotional movie. I don't think I've ever loved Gerard Butler more....and Hilary Swank was absoultly wonderful as she ALWAYS is.

Things I really liked about the movie:

- The whole plot. Your husband sending you letters after he dies to help you get through it? GENIUS.
- I liked that Holly didn't get with Daniel. Because they would have been just desperate and stupid and I would have hated it. HATED it. Holly doesn't NEED another man that quickly in her life. Gerry was her everything. Gerry was the love of her life. She is NOT going to fall in love again that soon.
- In the commercials, it made it look like Lisa Kudrow's character was fishing for men for Holly. In the movie, she's actually fishing for HERSELF. I am SO glad that her friends weren't ALWAYS like, " OMG YOU SHOULD SO DATE LIEK RIGHT NOW!" Granted towards the end they told her to hit on that one Irish guy, William....but they didn't PUSH her.
- I love Kathy Bates. Period.


Things I did NOT like about this movie:

- Harry Connick Jr. Uh....no.

[/hide]


Yeah. FUCKING AWESOME MOVIE and I hope I can see it again with my roomate when I get back home.
 
*thinks it's funny that this thread has no replies*

*thinks it's even funnier that somebody actually saw P.S. I Love You*
 
Ok guys, if none of you watched it, are going to watch it, or have any DESIRE to watch it....just let the thread die already.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…