PROO- Home and Away Part 1 (Jetix.tv) Talk Up!

Only act one played for me, but I liked what I saw.

Especially the forrest battle (until the hover bike showed up, anyway)
 
Finished watching it.

Liked it a whole hell of a lot more than the episode it was base on, which was only saved by the concluding episode.

I'm glad to see not only did they not do that horrid "turned to stone" thing, but also the return of Ally McB-Plot from SPD.

Benglo really brought the funny with the mock concern "Did we hurt your friend?" and calling Flurious "slower than a glaicer"

In fact, the FearCats' verbal smackdown of the rest of the villains was the best I've seen since the Daleks and Cybermen in Doomsday
 
I had no problem with most of the episode, but what is up with them trotting Beth Allen out whenever they need to prove a male Ranger isn't gay? First Jack, and now Ty? o_O
 
...What was the point of him thinking he's back home?

Seriously, somebody tell me because I fail to see the point when they keep flashing back to the plot already in progress.

It's like they crammed two episode ideas into one episode and it came off looking like freaking Macron-1 (AKA Saban's first and only attempt to try to be like Carl Macek and merge two shows).

All in all, a real disappointment. Hope Part 2 makes up for it.
 
...What was the point of him thinking he's back home?

I dont know but its a nice little plot diversion. Maybe they want to build some character for Tyzonn. I thought it was neat, but something was weird about Ty's eyes in the "Home" scenes. Just, the way he was looking, it was as if he couldnt see or if he was blind. Just looked odd, is what I'm saying.

The episode itself... well, not really any different from the Bouken one. It just didnt have the FearCats asking for everyone to team up. They just steal all the prizes. It wasn't terribly interesting for me.

The Mack being an Andoird plot is still great, though. They are handling it well, so far.
 
The Bouken version bored me to no end. The concluding part saved the entire arc for me.

It was also the only Negative destruction episode that I loved.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top