Prodigy of Mobb Deep endorses Ron Paul!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny how the DJ doesnt want to focus on Ron Paul at all. Im like "go on. just say it. Say it once, just say Ron Paul." :laugh:

Seriously. It was like "Oh, prodigy is black... I'm going to ask him about Obama. Wait, he's supporting ron paul? Why? He's black? I should keep pushing Obama on him"
 
Sooo.... I'm being told that Ron Paul might not be the beacon of perfection and light I've been lead to believe..... Doggey Krueger! >:(

We the People Act, huh?

Sanctity of Life, ne?

Ron Paul................. I thought you were my Republican champion. :nono:

Looks like you're still not doing your homework Keith...... :redface2: :redface2: :redface2: :redface2:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/52312
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:


Obama:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
Real I.D act? :eyebrow:

1984 anyone?
:anime:


Obama......... I thought you were stupid... oh wait, you still are.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top