PRMF's "Gatekeeper" Pt.1 & 2 Synopsis *Spoilers inside*

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Avoid this if you dislike spoilers, obviously.


Posted by Burgundyranger from RangerBORED ;) .

14-11 - Premieres MONDAY, MAY 8 (7:00 p.m., ET/PT)
"The Gatekeeper, Part 1" - Clare takes on the legacy of her mother as the Gatekeeper. Necrolai is about to destroy the rangers but Clare steps forward and the forces of evil use her to raise the gate.

14-12 - Premieres MONDAY, MAY 22 (7:00 p.m., ET/PT)
"The Gatekeeper, Part 2" - The gates have been raised and Morticon is set free. Nick goes to save Clare while the others hold off Morticon and Clare uses the rest of her powers to lower the gates. The rangers destroy Morticon with the help of the White Ranger.
 
Forever Knight said:
Avoid this if you dislike spoilers, obviously.


Posted by Burgundyranger from RangerBORED ;) .

14-11 - Premieres MONDAY, MAY 8 (7:00 p.m., ET/PT)
"The Gatekeeper, Part 1" - Clare takes on the legacy of her mother as the Gatekeeper. Necrolai is about to destroy the rangers but Clare steps forward and the forces of evil use her to raise the gate.

14-12 - Premieres MONDAY, MAY 22 (7:00 p.m., ET/PT)
"The Gatekeeper, Part 2" - The gates have been raised and Morticon is set free. Nick goes to save Clare while the others hold off Morticon and Clare uses the rest of her powers to lower the gates. The rangers destroy Morticon with the help of the White Ranger.

So far we got....

Episode 11: The Gatekeeper I
Episode 12: The Gatekepper II


My guess that would be next after The Gatekeeper.

Episode 13. Part I (The debut of Memmy and Smokey)
Episode 14: Part II (The debut of Daggeron/Solaris Ranger)
 
I must say I like this. Everything is happening quick with very little filler eps. I now don't mind PR having 32 episodes at all.
 
Hah, same here. But then the same thing happened with Vida's 'I'm a vampire line' in the Stranger Within promo and that was fine in the actual episode. Maybe the same thing will happen here.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top