PRJF Press Release (Semi-Spoilers) and More

I don't recall any details about his contract being released and even if they were, nothing's stopping him from re-signing.
 
I don't recall any details about his contract being released and even if they were, nothing's stopping him from re-signing.

Exactly. It's 2 years with a chance to renew. So Bruce still has a chance to renew his contract (if he was given that choice.)
 
Who said Bruce is leaving?

Well, he does have that Aaron Stone pilot out.

From the article:

 
So no japanese mag covering the Jungle Fury Battlizer like when we all saw first hand the OO Battlizer last year ?
 
This just gets me more hyped for the premier tomorrow, I really like the unmorphed cast photo :thumbs: Its good to see that theres finally a Filipino ranger :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…