PRJF Figs must be the #1 seller toys

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I just got back from 2 Wal-Marts looking for those Super Legends figures and neither had ANY Power Rangers toys period. I couldn't believe it.

Anyone else coming across this at their local toy shops?.
 
>PRJF Figures must be the #1 selling toys

Yeah I'm gonna go with a big no right there.



Your Wal-Mart just has a low amount of Super Legends figures per shipping, guess they assume they won't sell well.
 
*SIGH*

The only JF toys I could find are the animal changing rangers, I saw a few of the red and shark ranger figs but that's about it...

And the only Zord I've been able to find is that Super Legends Ninjor :shakefist
 
I don't know where you guys live, but here in Pennsylvania, the stores can't seem to ever get rid of Power Rangers toys. In fact, they still have a ton of Operation Overdrive figures left over.
 
I don't know where you guys live, but here in Pennsylvania, the stores can't seem to ever get rid of Power Rangers toys. In fact, they still have a ton of Operation Overdrive figures left over.

They have the same problem at my local Wal-Mart's.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…