Power Rangers Zeo Season 4: Round 4

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
This is the fourth round for Power Rangers Zeo

MMPR Season 1 Round 1: 99.99%
MMPR Season 2 Round 2: 100%
Now... MMPR Season 3 Round 3 have 100%. (7 people have voted "No! I hate it! Kakuranger is better!) So less liked MMPR Season 3.

Let's see what this poll have and the poll will be closed next 4 days.

So what's your opinion on Power Rangers Zeo and why? VOTE NOW!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Things I hated about PRZ:
-Theme song... worst ever.
-Suit designs. Worst ever.
-Rocky was a tool.
-I've never liked Tommy as a leader.
-Robot villians suck... no hot chick bad girl to oggle.
-Mech designs sucked.
-Still no decent unmorphed fight sequences.
-Bulk & Skull still eating up airtime.

Things I liked about PRZ:
-Kat was hot.
-Tasha MUCH better than Aisha
-Jason's return.
-Gold Ranger Theme was awesome.
-Gold Ranger costume was one of the best ever.
 
Things I hated about PRZ:
-No Real Ending to the series.
-Bulk & Skull becoming Detectives and then having the storyline completely dropped.
-Gold Ranger not turning out to be Ryan Steel.
-No real reason as to why Ninjor & the zords were returned to the temple besides Tommy saying "Now that Ninjor & the zords are returned to the temple we are going to need major help".
-Jason losing the Gold Ranger powers in the finale. :(

Things I liked about PRZ:
-Zeo & Gold Ranger themes + Music = BEST EVER. How can you not love the awesome drumming in the Zeo theme.
-Gold Ranger suit.
-Jason's return.
-The Machine Empire.
-The Zords looked awesome.
-Tommy & Kat storyline.
-Kim dumping Tommy with the letter.
-Billy not as a Ranger but as a creator of the Zeo Weapons/zords etc..
-Alien Ranger team up
-Kat wearing skirts.
 
The only thing I remember not liking about Zeo was the suit designs. Otherwise, an excellent season. :198:
 
Everytime I heard "Zeo..... ZEEEEOOOO!!!!" a tear of blood would drip from my eye and my nose would start to bleed. ;)

I do find it surprising that I'm in the minority here. Most people I know seemed to love Zeo, where it near made me stop watching, as did Turbo.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top