Power Rangers Wild Force Season 10: Round 10

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
WILD ACCESS! *GROWLS*

This is the 10th round for Power Rangers Wild Force

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1: Round 1: 99.99%
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2: Round 2: 100%
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3: Round 3 : 100%. (7 people have voted "No! I hate it! Kakuranger is better!) So less liked MMPR Season 3.
Power Rangers Zeo Season 4 Round 4 have 100%. 2 of them are tie.
Power Rangers Turbo Season 5: Round 5 has 100% and last one is 62.50.
Power Rangers In Space Season 6: Round 6 has 100% (They voted the best option. Good season though. )
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Season 7: Round 7: Another 100% The poll was pretty good. 6 people who voted the first option, they liked the series.
Powe Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Seson 8: Round 8: Alot people don't like LR. Very less fan and I'm only one a fan of LR. People have voted 9 "Eh It was alright."
Power Rangers Time Force: Season 9: Round 9: Wow... 11 people who loved Time Force and claim that the season is one of the best. 64.71% :thumbs:

Let's see what this poll have and the poll will be closed next 4 days.

So what's your opinion on Power Rangers Wild Force and why? VOTE NOW
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Im the only one who loved it so far?! WILD ACCESS!!! WILD FOOORCE POWA RAAANGAAAAS! WE'LLL DEFEND WHATS RIGHT FOREVAAAAA!!! WIIIIILD FOOOOORS POWA RANJAAAAAAS!!!! WE'LL PROTECT THIS WORLD TOGETHAAA!! WILD FORCE! WILD FORCE!!!!

Anywho, I loved every episode of it. Just loved it. The story of Master Org and Cole was so god damned DARK! The way Master Org just flat out said "they begged for mercy and I gave it to them!" How he just retold his tragic and brutally murderous story of how he slaughtered Cole's parents like that. Tentacle rape and everything.

Or how about when they actually showed ZENAKU BLEEDING RED BLOOD! Bleeding red fucking blood!!! BLEEEEEDING. Not wounded. not a red little scrape on his cheek. Trickle of running BLOOD. That is monumentous for a kids show and horrible mature. I mean god damn I loved it.

Or Toxica and Jindrax. I loved those two and they were hilarious! I loved how they looked out for each other. Toxica AND Jindrax would both get upset when they couldnt please Master Mandilok. Or how Jindrax was ready to give up his life for his brother and Toxica didnt want him to. Or when Toxica cut off her own horn to get the princess and then got used as a SHIELD. She was used like a god damn tool and died like that! I was like "HOLY ****!!" The way Jindrax screamed when she died. How he questioned his Org faith afterwards? God a suit monster like Jindrax who normally acts like a goof ball showing REAL FUCKING EMOTION through those yellow glowing eyes of his. You forget that his head is plastic at that point as start sympathizing for him. Even Princess Shayla felt bad for him and she was a prisoner of his. I mean ****.

I loved it when Jindrax was able to revive her. The reunion scene was wonderful.

Or how about Kite? I loved Kite. I also loved the episode where Kite finaly revealed himsel to be Animus. THe music in that scene was SPINE TINGLING. I mean ****! How the lights boomed into zords and formed. God damn you could feel the power from that megazord. Like he could **** anything up if he had to. I loved how he took the wildzords away and when he did Shayla collapsed into a deep sleep. The narrator of that episode just completed that experience. I loved it.

That's another thing, the music of this season was fucking BEAUTIFUL. I loved it! It had one of THE best BGM sound tracks EVER. I mean **** YOU DISNEY. **** YOU!! >_< **** YOU FOR TAKING AWAY ORIGINAL BGM SOUNDTRACKS!!! *cries* Why god dammit WHY!!

Keith said:
ok psycho you've had enough to drink for today

Get away!! *cries* I'll tell you when I've had enough! Now gimme another root beer!

WildForce was awesome gahd dammit. The finale was kinda "meh". Part 1 was awesome but I didnt like part 2 that much. Because half the episode was just the aftermath. I really wanted them to have a better final battle than that.

to me, TF and WF were the best seasons of PR EVER... EVER. I would SING the WildForce theme everytime I heard it, I would turn up the volume on the TV if I heard it on a commercial. I just fucking loved it. The only season to get a remix of it's own theme. How awesome is that?

BRUCE BRING BACK RON!! GET DISNEY TO HIRE RON TO DO THE BGM SOUNDTRACK PLEASE!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD GET RON TO DO THE BGM SOUNDTRACK!!!! *cries* FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY AND PENGUIN-Y!
 
My favorite of all the series. So much awesome stuff happend during this season.

To me, the finale title of "The end of the Power Rangers" really meant it. PR hasn't been as good or the same since. It's a shame.
 
I merely thought it was pretty good.

Best crossovers in PR History, containing the phenomenal Forever Red and Reinforcements From the Future.

Its finale was spectacular. Fugging fantastic.

It had some pretty powerful archs and has the first human characters (well, after Frax) to actually die and stay dead. And the first that were actually good humans... Cole's parents.

Also, Master Org was a human and eventually taken down for good.

I liked the two Duke Orgs too. Some of the best, most sympathetic villians PR's had.

Also, Taylor is second, only to Jen in my beloved PR heroines.

There were good portions I didn't like.. something in it seemed lacking, but, it also had a lot of good in it too.
 
GrnPsycho is right on all accounts up there... except Kite. Wasn't overly fond of Kite.

I didn't like this theme either. There's one they played during the "Sneak Peak!" of Wild Force.

"Allll the plaaanet liiies in danger... "CALLING ON THE WILD FORCE RANGERS!!! GO! Power Rangers, WILD FORCE! GO! Power Rangers, WILD FORCE! GO! Power Rangers, WILD FORCE! Wild Force, GO!"

THAT I liked!

Good points and Toxica being used as a shield, her death and Jindrax fighting to get her back. More incredible episodes.

This was definately Power Rangers at its darkest.
 
I thought it was kinda 'meh'. FR and the team-up were awesome, but the series just kinda fell flat to me. The villans weren't overly exciting and the cast was okay, but when it comes to Wild Force "Eh, It was alright."
 
I didn't see all of it but the parts I've seen were pretty good. Loved how mature the back stories were in this one
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…