Power Rangers SPD/DT TEAM UP!!! "Wormhole" - Talkback... Blame Canada!

VengeanceGOD said:
It's too bad he wasn't calling us assclowns? o_O

No. He didn't call us assclowns. He meant about Doug Sloan and his assclowns. He was just joking about them.
 
Oh man, that's tight. And is this the episode whit the scene in the new OP where the rangers all waling slow-paced instead of the usual explosions when it say "power rangers................GO!"? I also heard Swat has a cut scene to due cost, graphics and some of the stunt cats being late, (as in stunt double/stand-in). Don't know how true that is but I'll see.
 
Ohhh I see. My bad. -____- I thought he was talking a negative against Doug Sloan and his assclowns. Sorry dude. I didn't get it. My brain is just... blah.
 
Sweet, they should grace us with their presence here, we're a lot nicer. I had a thought on the ultimate villian, not who it is really but I realized that thread of who killed Doggies wife is still hanging.
 
I don't think it's going to be Doggie's wife.... after all the torture he's endured over what he thought was her passing, that'd just be mean..... but cool. :eplus2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top