Power Rangers SPD/DT TEAM UP!!! "Wormhole" - Talkback... Blame Canada!

Barashin said:
Now that would really kick ass, but with that, comes dozens and dozens of flame wars :laugh: Seriously though, As awesome as it may sound, I really doubt that it'd happen. Sounds cool though :buttrock:

Oh I know it would never happen, but it would be really easy to bring him back is all.
 
Mega Ranger said:
Oh I know it would never happen, but it would be really easy to bring him back is all.
I don't think easy is the word you should use :laugh: Last time we saw him, he was a complete human being. Making him come back, the producers would have to come up with a huge revelation, and with that a huge twist. Now if that would happen, man I'd be in disbelief for days :laugh:
 
Well, it took like 2 hours, but Mega Ranger and I finally got some screen caps for you guys.

Check em out!

SPDino1.avif
SPDino2.avif
SPDino3.avif
SPDino6.avif
SPDino7.avif
SPDino9.avif
SPDino10.avif
SPDino13.avif
SPDino16.avif
SPDino17.avif
SPDino18.avif
SPDino19.avif
SPDino20.avif
SPDino21.avif
SPDino23.avif
SPDino29.avif
SPDino35.avif
SPDino40.avif

If you're reading this, you have a fast connection!
 
Canada was suppose to see messenger part 1 (I'm only a few episodes behind), instead it showed the team up. I was shocked. Must be around episode 30 i think, just a guess. yeah, Canada did screwed that up. I was like "that wasn't suppose to happen".

My guess is that Canada put the wrong tape without looking at the title of the tape before putting it in (it should show title on the side part of the cover too so they pull out the right one).

Another suggestion is maybe they put the messenger part 1 labels on the tape of the team up and put the team up lables on the tape of messenger part 1.

Anyways, better show messenger part 1 this sunday which is suppose to be. part 2 is the day before that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top