Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

I don't get how people are think that Decade will make it into Samurai.
Because it was said that Saban also secured the rights to the Shinkenger/Decade Crossover footage?

It doesn't mean that it it has to be used.
 
If they DO use Decade and don't just grab somebody from New Zealand, I'd happily open audition for Decade.

But that would be a huge pipe dream...
 
There's a possibility that Saban wouldn't use the sentai/kr crossever footage at all, so I'm not really expecting a crossover. Unless they make Decade into some kind of an alien superhero who is not a kamen rider.
 
I'm expecting PRS to focus on The Samurai Rangers, nothing else.

This.

Obviously a Dragon Knight team-up is too unfeasible, and an RPM team-up would bring up way too many difficulties regarding RPM's place in the PRU, and that's even if they WANTED to do it.

I highly doubt this season is going to spend too much time on reconciling the PRU, and given the theme, I'm not sure this is the best season to do so anyway.
 
It should be a fresh start. No team ups or anything and have a team up in 2012 for the Gosei adaption and PRS. We don't need an RPM team up, that team will already be 2 years done by the time PRS is full throttle.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top