Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (It's Two Seasons! Not two years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samuraizer.avif

Everyone's talking about what's on the table in front of the normal Samuraizer box. At first I thought it was just the "oh you can touch it" Samuraizer -- notice a lot of toys are sitting in front of a packaged cousin for peg comparison. But the number pad is different, all black buttons on a wood/gold finish. The screen is different too.

But on closer inspection it looks to me the phone is still silver, not gold. And the screen... it's hard to make out, but might be a bunch of power discs? If I had to wager a guess -- I don't think it's the Gold Ranger's morpher but the Battlizer morpher. What Jayden's Samuraizer will turn into when he calls the Battle Fire and Light butt baby.
Thanks for pointing that out.
I find myself liking the idea of the Samuraizer-to-Battlizer-change myself.
 
The fact it actually increased it viewership from one week to Sunday is a big deal..

Exactly! That doesn't make sense to me. Here's why they're afraid that Power Rangers may be cancelled. Nick has just issued a ratings ratings and Power Rangers is completely absent from their list.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/15/spongebob-squarepants-is-week%E2%80%99s-top-program-with-kids-2-11-and-6-11-icarly-ranks-as-number-one-live-action-series-with-kids-and-tweens/82844

:O_O:WAT!?!?!?!?!??!? That is bullcrap! I mean, killin an series that been around for about 20 years and kill it after any ONE renewal is just idiotic, this better not be true!

Don't worry. PRSamurai is here to stay. You can check it out on their ratings release and you will see why it's not on the list. That's why they think that it's going to be cancelled.
 
Thanks for pointing that out.
I find myself liking the idea of the Samuraizer-to-Battlizer-change myself.

While I'm sure if the Battilizer exists in the show, we'll get a redone Samuraizer or new morpher of some sort...

That's definitely Gold's Morpher. It's cast in white. The Sushi Changer is white. It's gold in the number area. The Sushi Changer is gold in the number area. The gold button of the Samuraizer is painted Blue. The Sushi Changer's henshin button is right there, and it's blue.

The evidence points to it. I kinda figured they would do something like this, considering how little they're enforcing the disks in Samurai. That, and I think they want to remove the "folded disk on top of white phone to look like sushi on rice" gimmick since I doubt Gold is going to be selling Sushi here in American.

While I'm expecting it, kinda disappointed it's just a repainted Samuraizer. I honestly hope the Battilizer Morpher is something new, a form that badass deserves something that isn't a cell phone.
 
Exactly! That doesn't make sense to me. Here's why they're afraid that Power Rangers may be cancelled. Nick has just issued a ratings ratings and Power Rangers is completely absent from their list.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/15/spongebob-squarepants-is-week%E2%80%99s-top-program-with-kids-2-11-and-6-11-icarly-ranks-as-number-one-live-action-series-with-kids-and-tweens/82844



Don't worry. PRSamurai is here to stay. You can check it out on their ratings release and you will see why it's not on the list. That's why they think that it's going to be cancelled.

Maybe, because some want it to died... Let's be honest there are people hoping it fails... Out of spite,because they feel others are ragging on thier favorite Disney season,because of who the producers,etc..etc!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top