Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 15 - "The Tengen Gate"

Off-topic, is jetman subbed and worth watching? I need something to tide me over till dairanger comes back out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvQGTCp8aY&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪CSJ [COMPLETE]‬‏[/ame]
Look in the description.Subbed Jetman episodes uploaded to Youtube links.They're unlisted to prevent copyright crap.
 
Off-topic, is jetman subbed and worth watching? I need something to tide me over till dairanger comes back out.

Haven't just finished watching Jetman recently, I would say this sentai series is more than worth watching; it's one of the best in the Super Sentai franchise. The characters, the plots, and even the villains are top-notch. Jetman is one of my favorites and is easily in the top 5 on my list.
 
This is about the single worst insult you can use here. We are a bunch of people who like to watch men jump around in spandex fighting rubber monsters.

What does that have to do with anything?.


King has the biggest mouth about these fake subs. I've asked him twice now to produce snaps of the exact same scenes of the fake sub shows (jet/zyu) and compare them to GUIS and/or TVN snaps.

So far I've got no reply except a big mouth about it from him.


Still waiting.
 
Sooo...how about that episode?

It's looking great so far. Curious to see if we get the elvis coats, or the Shogun armor...or if we get teased and then go on break without getting it this episode.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top