Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 10/11 - "Jayden's Challenge"

This episode wasn't too excited. So I would give this episode 2/5, but Spike's dream and Bulk's neck... I would give one more point... 3/5.

Next episode... GOLD SAMURAI RANGER!
 
Samurai-Episode-10.jpg

LOL! That's hilarious. Unlike the jokes in the actual show.
 
I found the Bulk & Spike scenes this week very ... disjointed. I'm convinced they're filming them after the fact and trying to shoe horn them in, the editing was so sloppy. It's like the narrative they wrote for it was two minutes too long and they had to cut it up to make it fit.

My biggest problem with this episode however is one I think only two other people on this board will appreciate. lol. The mooger shadows they attempted to put over Bulk and Spike. I see where they were going with it, and how they attempted to go about it. But it looked horrible and off the top of my head I can think of three more things they should have done to polish it.


Love it. :laugh:
 
I found the Bulk & Spike scenes this week very ... disjointed. I'm convinced they're filming them after the fact and trying to shoe horn them in, the editing was so sloppy. It's like the narrative they wrote for it was two minutes too long and they had to cut it up to make it fit.

That's how I felt, too. Not just about the Bulk and Spike scenes, but the episode as a whole. Very confused as to where it wanted to go and what it wanted to do. I will say that the beginning of the episode was better than the end, with the three scenes happening at the same time, but there was no resolution at the end. It just seemed...unfinished.
 
has anyone tried to figure out the random equations scribbled on the new megazord formation manual?

Haven't taken a math class in ages, but something seems familiar =P
 
has anyone tried to figure out the random equations scribbled on the new megazord formation manual?

Haven't taken a math class in ages, but something seems familiar =P

:laugh: you're suggesting that they're some type of algorithm to creating a functional megazord? lol, bro, we'd at least need the blueprints and ish for the other two zords first. Psh, amateurs. :P
 
What I found funny is when I went back and watched the original episode, they used the kanji "Chou." Which Samurai already uses for the Zord summoning. So the creators of Samurai must have been like "Uh, crap. Can't use that one now..."

Also, my comic for this episode :P:
Samurai-Episode-10.jpg

Genius:)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top