Power Rangers RPM

KERMIT Rider? Never EVER disrespect the legendary Kamen Rider.

QFFT!!!!
Yeah, your proabaly right about Ziggy. Still, it did make me laugh when he said that and he was the Green Ranger. I think FINALLY Disney is starting to understand what PR REALLY is. I enjoyed Jungle Fury. And sadly I do not know who Lynn is, but I have heard nothing but great things :thumbs:

Knight, can u please give me some Background on Lynn with out you killing me
 
Judd Lynn was the mastermind EP who handled the second half of Turbo to Time Force which was his last season. He was responsible for all the awesomeness before Wild Force and after Zeo.
 
He was the one who decided not to go with the Video Game theme for In Space and continue the Space Theme for Lost Galaxy instead of the Forest theme. So, I have a feeling he'll do the samething with Shinkenger.
 
Whatever he does...I know it will be awesome. I just realized we can finally see some bruises in the finales again.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…