Power Rangers RPM - "Rain" Talk Up!

Deose Bruce Lynch still do PR. His stuff from DT and SPD. I really enjoyed his Mystic Force theme despite only liking 2 eps of that season. Does anyone have a download to his theme from Mystic Force?
 
I've been finding the BGM so far this season to be a step down compared to Overdrive's and Jungle Fury's, personally.

Really? O_o because I feel quite the opposite. Yes, each season has its good cues. But Overdrive? Really? Overdrive maybe had one good BGM cue and the rest was forgettable.

I'm really enjoying RPM's score. There's real heart to some of it
 
One of the first things I noticed about RPM was its score. I think it's definitely better than the last few seasons.

There wasn't anything particularly "wrong" with the last few, they just all seemed to sound the same. I kept hearing cues I could swear were out of DT, for instance. This one sounds like the same composer, but the music itself feels more original. At least I'm not humming along with it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top