Power Rangers RPM - "If Venjix Won" & "End Game" Talk Up!

Man, i was kinda hoping they would kill off rangers for serious since in Go onger they sorta did.

I thought it was hilarious when the rangers were beaten, Venjix went home! he could have rampaged the city a little longer, and does anyone else smell a darkonda-Dark spectre relationship?
 
Man, i was kinda hoping they would kill off rangers for serious since in Go onger they sorta did.
Er, Go-Onger didn't do that, they made the Rangers disappear and then they "magically" return.

Anywho. Yay! Really glad RPM is back on the air, it's been one of my favorite tokusatsu this year, think I'm gonna watch a few past episodes to refresh my memory before getting back in it.
 
Man, I was kinda hoping they would kill off rangers for serious since in Go-Onger they sorta did.
Well they might sort-of kill off Gem and Gemma since the episode description said that Venjix deletes them. Though of course they're going to come back.

I wonder if Dillon might just end up taking the antidote on his own accord, whether it's tested fully or not. Rangers do take a lot of risks. Then Tenaya will take it, and so will all the other hybrids. I also wonder if Dillon and Tenaya will regain their memories as humans once they're cured.

December 26th can't come soon enough for me. Though now I'm starting to hate that the finale will air right after Christmas. The finale was the reason why I've been especially savoring the Christmas spirit, but then it'll all die down once December 26th rolls around.
 
Im expecting a very disappointing finale, honestly. I dont think we'll ever find out about alphabet soup, K's real name, stuff like that. Its probably just going to be another one of those explosion filled finales with no real substance to the final battle.
 
I'm expecting a very disappointing finale, honestly. I don't think we'll ever find out about Alphabet Soup, K's real name, stuff like that. Its probably just going to be another one of those explosion filled finales with no real substance to the final battle.

What more do you want to know about Alphabet Soup anyway?
 
What more do you want to know about Alphabet Soup anyway?

Who they were really working for, what was their true goal, how many bright young kids did they abduct, where they got the prototype Venjix virus in the first place, what was the purpose of the Venjix virus to begin with? Etc etc. Why did that thing feel the need to take over the world and 'KILL ALL HUMANS' to quote Bender?
 
Who they were really working for, what was their true goal, how many bright young kids did they abduct, where they got the prototype Venjix virus in the first place, what was the purpose of the Venjix virus to begin with? Etc etc. Why did that thing feel the need to take over the world and 'KILL ALL HUMANS' to quote Bender?
Okay well that's a lot, and I doubt much or any of that will be addressed.

I won't even be surprised if they don't even tell us what Dillon and Tenaya's real names are either.
 
Dr. K made it.



To break out of Alphabet Soup.

I could swear the Alphabet Soup guys brought her a Laptop with the Venjix eye on the screen, implying it was an already existing virus that she was to improve upon.

She could use it to escape from Alphabet Soup but Alphabet Soup ordered her to make it implying they had a purpose in mind for this thing who could take over the world.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top