Power Rangers Mystice Force - Talkback: "Legendary Catastros"

Those pictures are awesome. Wow. Great stuff

DiscoInferno said:
I'm not sure that it proves that, but considering we got the Wolzard Fire sword in the very first scene of the season, I'm inclined to believe that they did at least 'leave room' for modifications once the relevant footage became available.

I would want to believe that they knew all that stuff really early, but Bruce himself said that they're generally not that far behind.

yeah, will be interesting to see what the writers accomplish being so far ahead into the game.
 
I just noticed this is the first season since 1998 with a non-white Pink ranger. Fucking yes. Let's hope we get a black girl for Drive Force.
 
The 2nd Evil said:
I wonder if this means we're going to get a helmet-less ranger scene.

I love helmet-less ranger scenes. IMO it adds a lot to have the PR actors in the suits. it's a little thing, but I like it.

I really hope so. That would be awesome.
 
Bouken Black said:
I doubt it. SPD would've been perfect for one.

Well, S.P.D did have one. That happened in Endings, part 1. Yeah, atleast they need do that more than one. It's too late anyway. :disappoin

...

...

They need to make more parts for helmetless Rangers for MF, not just like S.P.D. That was just ONE TIME, for a sake.
 
Last edited:
The Dog is back. With Digital cable. W00t! Now I have Toon Disney. Finally. Now I don't have to wait. And I got a better internet service.

and people, When Next year's premire gose on demand on comcast again. I'll be there.
 
My very first episode on Toon Disney for me. Yay!
Good:
-Phedia's "So mopeing around is going to help Nick from that other dimention. Hmm, ok"

-Chip trying to find out Koragg's spell

-The plot use from Stage, what was it, 11?

-Nick combineing with Catacros.

-Finally, Some sort of blood

Bad:
-Ok, Now the poky dots are starting to annoy me

-Troll being called a "Warror"

-The Rangers thinking that the story was very scary.

The odd:
-Nick wearing diffrent clothing when going to the dimention

-Phone diffrent color

-Why didn't Nick try to morth while in the dimention?
 
pretty awesome episode, hmmm although nick is pretty awesome and all, I'd like to see some episodes focus on the other rangers, I'd count this as a group episode, the rangers struggling to find a way to get nick back. But I want to see some focus on other rangers. I also want to see wolzard fire. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top