Power Rangers MMPR - In Space and a few BeetleBorg

Go-On Black

Member
I'm going to be selling off all my old toys. I have almost everything from figures to zords from MMPR-In Space. I assume listing them on ebay would be my best option, but I have no clue what any of the stuff is worth. I'm still trying to find some missing parts, so I will list what I currently have.

Pyramidus
Artillatron
Super Zeo Megazord
Shogun Megazord
Ninjor
Rescue Megazord
Red Battlezord
Dragonzord
Tor the Shuttle Zord (missing a few minor parts but they have been missing since I was a kid)
Saba
Dragon Dagger
Tigerzord (Missing the red jewel on the helmet but I have the White Ranger and Power Coin that came with it)
Warrior Wheel
Robo Racer
Turbo Blaster and Sword (I forget the name)
Turbo Weapons
MMPR Weapons

If anyone has any clue as to where I should start the prices at or how much any of this would be worth I'd appreciate it. I might even sell stuff directly on here depending on if an offer sounds good.
 
well first figure out a basic shipping cost for each then figure out what you want to charge them and use that as your shipping price and list them at .99 cents that way you for go most of the initial fees-also make sure you have all the parts before listing and post around 3pm -6pm that way people getting off work will be able to bid on it at the last moment-offer a shipping discount -not hurting your profit margin.

and keep an eye on it for questions, make detailed descriptions listing any damage on the item and add a photo-one is enough

also get a pay pal account and link it to your ebay most people prefer it and list your auctions with 5 mins between each that way buyers will beable to load the next one and get multiple items-you want people to beable to load the page up and out bid each other espically if they already bought something
 
Last edited:
well first figure out a basic shipping cost for each then figure out what you want to charge them and use that as your shipping price and list them at .99 cents that way you for go most of the initial fees-also make sure you have all the parts before listing and post around 3pm -6pm that way people getting off work will be able to bid on it at the last moment-offer a shipping discount -not hurting your profit margin.

and keep an eye on it for questions, make detailed descriptions listing any damage on the item and add a photo-one is enough

also get a pay pal account and link it to your ebay most people prefer it and list your auctions with 5 mins between each that way buyers will beable to load the next one and get multiple items-you want people to beable to load the page up and out bid each other espically if they already bought something

Thanks for the info. I've never sold anything on ebay before so I didn't have any clue what I should do. I was nervous about starting at .99 in case no one was paying attention to the bid and it ended up selling for a low amount. I saw a few of the Megazords go over $200 used.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top