SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! May 27, 2013 #2,351 Hidden Masta said: The Sliver RPM ranger?! Click to expand... The silver... RPM? What? *headexplodes*
Hidden Masta said: The Sliver RPM ranger?! Click to expand... The silver... RPM? What? *headexplodes*
Hidden Masta Member May 27, 2013 #2,352 SaikoDragon said: The silver... RPM? What? *headexplodes* Click to expand... She must of cut her hair or something.
SaikoDragon said: The silver... RPM? What? *headexplodes* Click to expand... She must of cut her hair or something.
chronoxiong Digital Artist May 27, 2013 #2,353 I just saw all the Super Mega Force photos JDF uploaded on his Facebook and I think I just jizzed. So cool to see in the suit and with a legit shield this time.
I just saw all the Super Mega Force photos JDF uploaded on his Facebook and I think I just jizzed. So cool to see in the suit and with a legit shield this time.
tails Golden Deal May 27, 2013 #2,354 Oh yeah a batch of new pics came down the road: From NightMere10: From Alison MacInnis: http://instagram.com/p/ZzZcFIqC9k/ Lightspeed Rescue! #powerrangers Click to expand... You can see Reggie and part of Melody in the back in their suits. By the way, the guy in the black is a director and voice actor for Robo Knight (info from DarkBlaze) Click to expand... From Hector David Jr.´s Twitter: #ForeverGreen @jdfffn knee deep in the river. pic.twitter.com/JVoYQ29oN7 Click to expand... From Alison McInnis twitter: Black sand beach and Power Rangers! @HecDavidJr @brittanypirtle @JDFMMA pic.twitter.com/id9qtE3PVx Click to expand...
Oh yeah a batch of new pics came down the road: From NightMere10: From Alison MacInnis: http://instagram.com/p/ZzZcFIqC9k/ Lightspeed Rescue! #powerrangers Click to expand... You can see Reggie and part of Melody in the back in their suits. By the way, the guy in the black is a director and voice actor for Robo Knight (info from DarkBlaze) Click to expand... From Hector David Jr.´s Twitter: #ForeverGreen @jdfffn knee deep in the river. pic.twitter.com/JVoYQ29oN7 Click to expand... From Alison McInnis twitter: Black sand beach and Power Rangers! @HecDavidJr @brittanypirtle @JDFMMA pic.twitter.com/id9qtE3PVx Click to expand...
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode May 27, 2013 #2,355 Sean and Alison looking like husband and wife. lol Such an awesome pic. I know Hector fangasms so hard every second he's with JDF.
Sean and Alison looking like husband and wife. lol Such an awesome pic. I know Hector fangasms so hard every second he's with JDF.
tails Golden Deal May 27, 2013 #2,356 Posted by NightMere10 on RC: Crew member with Pink Turbo Ranger: Go go power rangers #muddy mud mud pic.twitter.com/eVUxUJyKWC https://twitter.com/cecbud/status/338951616201891840 Click to expand... Click to expand...
Posted by NightMere10 on RC: Crew member with Pink Turbo Ranger: Go go power rangers #muddy mud mud pic.twitter.com/eVUxUJyKWC https://twitter.com/cecbud/status/338951616201891840 Click to expand... Click to expand...
Forever Knight Eye See You May 27, 2013 #2,357 So that rumored Silver Super MegaForce Ranger actor ended up being true?
Barashin Lurker May 27, 2013 #2,359 Hidden Masta said: ...I can't tell who that guy to the far right is... Click to expand... You know I've been wondering about that myself:eyebrow:
Hidden Masta said: ...I can't tell who that guy to the far right is... Click to expand... You know I've been wondering about that myself:eyebrow:
Forever Knight Eye See You May 27, 2013 #2,360 tails said: Yes, it is true, but it never was "just a rumor". Click to expand... When the **** was it confirmed?
tails said: Yes, it is true, but it never was "just a rumor". Click to expand... When the **** was it confirmed?