He's right ryu. I sincerely appreciate you trying to change and become a better poster and I encourage what excellent enthusiasm you have for the genre at a damn early age, but ease up on blitzing the board with your posts.

Like they said, make sure you've something to say or add to the conversation.

Okay, man?

^_^

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Power Rangers rules, no doubt. It's what pretty much lead me here myself. ^_^
Me, too. Haim Saban was a...mixed...blessing. :)

Still spamming the boards I see Dimetrozord Ranger....ummm I mean ryu dairenjaa.

Banned from PRN, RB, PRE (The 3 largest Power Ranger forums), Power Rangers Legacy, and countless smaller ones... and all for spamming. After taking a peek at your member info here you are currently at:

Total Posts: 582 (44.72 posts per day)

....44 posts a day average since you joined in February?! And how many names have you joined this forum under now? The best advice I can give the owners of this board...ban him while you still can. You'll thank yourself later.

(I'm the 10,000th post. Sweetness!) Give Dimetrozord Ranger...oops there I go again....I mean ryu dairenjaa another week and he'll be the 15,000'th post.)

Last edited:
Mesogog said:
Still spamming the boards I see Dimetrozord Ranger....ummm I mean ryu dairenjaa.

Banned from PRN, RB, PRE (The 3 largest Power Ranger forums), Power Rangers Legacy, and countless smaller ones... and all for spamming. After taking a peek at your member info here you are currently at:

Total Posts: 582 (44.72 posts per day)

....44 posts a day average since you joined in February?! And how many names have you joined this forum under now? The best advice I can give the owners of this board...ban him while you still can. You'll thank yourself later.

(I'm the 10,000th post. Sweetness!) Give Dimetrozord Ranger...oops there I go again....I mean ryu dairenjaa another week and he'll be the 15,000'th post.)

Yo... lay off him. Yeah, I agree he needs to ease back, but he is trying. Here, if you see him spamming then guide him to the right path, don't make fun of him. That's not what this place is about.

Btw.. welcome. :198: