Power Rangers Could Have Been Made By Stan Lee...?

Wow, that was a very interesting article. I mean, if Marvel was the one that actually bought the Power Rangers Franchise instead of Disney, then it would definitely have no struggle and the show would be as close as the Super Sentai Series.:thumbs: :buttrock:
 
Marvel did have copyrights on Battle Fever J through Sun Vulcan. That is a really interesting tale. I remember hearing some about it a while ago, I think in one thread about Toei's Spiderman. It really does make you wonder.
 
Man, I think that would have been great. I wish they would reclaim the rights from Disney. That would be much better.
 
Well, if nothing else we'd probably have seen a PR/Marvel crossover. Wait, that's been done already right?
 
Wow, that was a very interesting article. I mean, if Marvel was the one that actually bought the Power Rangers Franchise instead of Disney, then it would definitely have no struggle and the show would be as close as the Super Sentai Series.:thumbs: :buttrock:

YEah. If Marvel should be the ones who will bought Power Rangers from Saban, that will be great because Marvel is involved in toku before.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top