Power Rangers are SERIOUS BUSINESS

She was damn funny. It's not her fault you guys like ugly chicks that wear to much make up.

Man don't go dissing people's looks. I didn't like any of these videos because of the speaker's looks. I just didn't think Ayumi's was funny & wasn't what I expected from her. I'm not trying to insult or offend anyone.
 
To be perfectly honest, i saw nothing wrong with ARTIC's sister's rant except It was too damn bright. A little too much swearing than i would have liked. and her voice kinda blew my sound card.

Ayumi, you made me laugh so hard i fell out of my chair. good job!
 
She was damn funny. It's not her fault you guys like ugly chicks that wear to much make up.
Duuuude she was hot come on, [HIDE]
photore1.jpg
[/HIDE]

[dont ask me how i found that..]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top