Rider Transformation!
Before Dinosaurs. Before Ninjas. Before Magic. Before Animals. There was one power. The Elements. Fire, Thunder, Water, Earth, Ice, and Air were the forces of nature and protected the Earth. They were harnessed by powerful warriors in ancient Greece known as the Elementalisks. Now, the power has been reawakened in six souls, and those six will become the Ancient Element Power Rangers.

The New Heroes Part 1
Episode 1.1

~ Fountain Heights, NJ---June 29, 2007---7:45 pm

It was a warm Friday night in the park, the summer movies were on, and Ian was with his friends Brad, Nick, and Rye scoping out girls. “Damn, Fountain Heights has the hottest girls! I know that they love me.†said Brad. He was 5’7 and had dark brown hair in a Caesar cut. “I know, and one of them will get lucky if they come up to me.†remarked Ian. Ian was a tall kid, but a somewhat skinny frame, about 5’10, and had shaggy, dirty-blonde hair. “Oh, there’s Chloe and Sarahâ€. He had a big crush on Chloe, and when they met on occasions, she seemed really happy, but his friends thought that she was just being nice.

“Ian, you have to realize that you have to go up to the girls, not wait for them to come to you.†chimed in Rye. He was about 5’8 and had red hair, unusual for a Russian. “If you really like Chloe, tell her.â€

Nick was in the background, quiet as usual. He was 5’5, Hispanic, and shaved his head, and another of Ian’s closest friends. “Hey Ian, their coming over here.†he warned.

Chloe and Sarah ran up to the four guys. Sarah was about 5’7 and had long blonde hair, while Chloe was 5’5 and had black hair with light blue highlights. “Ian!†Chloe screamed as she walked up to him. “Hey.†Ian calmly remarked. He wasn’t the best at starting a conversation with girls, and had some self confidence problems. “Hi Brad†said Sarah in a sultry tone. “Hey Sarah.†he replied back.

It was basically silent from then on out, awkward even. Ian didn’t know what to say, and the girls left to go with their friends.

“Well Ian, you-“ he was cut off by Ian mid sentence. “I blew my chance with Chloe. I know, damn, why can’t I start a good conversation or buy her a drink, popcorn, or whatever.†said Ian, who was depressed at what just happened.

~ Dark Core Ship ~

Right by the moon sat an oval shaped spaceship. It was carrying three of the deadliest and most dangerous fiends not yet known. “So, my plan is set. We will knock out the human population on Earth with a meteor and loot its resources to sell, but most importantly, kill that doctor.†declared Acrodono, a space pirate made of stone. Standing in front of him were his two generals, Cloudex and Dasefa.

“I will get on the meteor ready to strike my master.†said Dasefa. He was an ancient knight and had rusted, but was still a powerful warrior. He walked to the attack room of the ship and readied for the attack, while Cloudex was busy scoping out Earth.

“I see that one human is miserable†she cackled. “But there are at least 500 more miserable pathetic beings.†She had the telescope on Ian and his friends.

~ Back in Fountain Heights---8:30 pm ~

Ian was thinking hard. “What can I do to get Chloe to like me; I just know that she really likes me, but it needs to come out.â€

“Ian?†asked Brad. “Why are you so spaced out?†“It’s nothing, just thinking about Chloe.†He replied after snapping out of deep thought. “Get it through your head that Chloe doesn’t like you! And if she actually does, then step up!†he yelled, punching Ian in the chest, hurting him.

“S***!†Ian sputtered. “Why the hell did you have to do that?â€

“I don’t know, I guess I just did. Do you want more?†Brad said arrogantly.

Rye got in between the two before they could come to blows. “Guys, stop it okay. This is Ian’s business Brad, and he needs to handle this himself.†Ian thanked Rye and went back to thinking of ideas, which he was a master at. He could think of tons of ideas, but none of them usually worked.

Chloe and Sarah were at the popcorn stand talking to other friends. “Do you think that Ian like’s me?†asked Chloe. “I think so, but he is shy you know.†answered Sarah. “He is pretty cute too. You like guys that are tall and have dark blonde hair, so he is a perfect fit. Plus, I’ve head rumors that he is wild, and that is something that you like too.†“I know, but I don’t want to look like I want him too bad, he should come to me.†said Chloe, clearly frustrated.

The guys were leaving when Nick heard something. It sounded like a rocket or a bomb dropping.

“What the hell!†Nick yelled as he saw the meteor come down and strike right by the forest about 5 miles away. They covered their faces and expected to die, as did Chloe and Sarah. But a miracle saved them, as each was engulfed in a colored light and transported to a place made almost entirely of stone and had computers all around. It had a few vases with flowers, and file cabinets were in a corner, as was a desk on the opposite side.

“Um, where are we?†said Rye, confused.

An old man got out of a chair and walked over to the six teens, looking them over, evaluating them.

“Hello, I am Dr. Ancialient, and this is the AE Base.†he said.

“The what?†asked Nick.

“The AE Base, the home of the Ancient Elements; and you six are chosen to become Power Rangers.

They were all stunned at what he just said. “Power Rangers? Isn’t that a kids show?†Chloe remarked.

Ian spoke up. “No, it’s real.â€

Everyone turned around and looked at him.

“And you know this how?†questioned Sarah. “Do you really believe this guy?â€

“In fact, I do. I don’t know how to put it, but this seems very real and mystical. We might be destined to be rangers.†He said calmly.

“Shut up Ian. There is no such thing as destiny!†Brad yelled.

Dr. Ancialient then chimed in on the argument. “Then why are you alive? The answer is destiny. You six must become power rangers to liveâ€.

“Okay, we get that, but what happened to everyone else? Are they still alive?†asked Chloe.

“I am sorry destined ones. The meteor wiped out almost everyone on Earth. Only a few humans remain, but are in bad shape. You are the last defense against Acrodono and his army.†he said solemnly. “This is Acrodono.â€

He pressed some buttons on one of the computers and a picture of a stone warrior appeared.

“So that’s Acrodono?†asked Brad, confused and scared at the same time.

“Yes that is, and these are his two generals.†He said as he pressed another button. A picture of a knight and a cloud like woman occupied the screen.

“So, you are going to have us defeat these guys?†asked Nick, sarcastically. He was very skeptical about this and only cared about the fate of his relatives. The others were the same way, except for Ian, who was taking this all in and evaluating it.

Dr. Ancialient went over to a desk and pulled out a briefcase. Inside were six black cell phones, with a symbol engraved on each. “Take one. They will be your power source. You will become the Ancient Element Power Rangers.â€

“Yeah right†answered Brad. “We are not going to risk our lives. How do we know that you aren’t lying and just want a personal security force?â€

From the background Ian stepped forward and took the cell phone with the flame on it. “He is telling the truth. I can’t explain it, but it seems like fate for us to be rangers. And we probably are all going to die anyway, so why not go out in a blaze of glory?†he said.

“Okay Ian, now that you are the Ancient Flame Red Ranger, you need to know how to work your morpher. Press 347 and the cell phone will transform into a morpher. Then press the flame and call ‘Power of Flames’ and you become a ranger.†commanded Dr. Ancialient. He peered over at a screen and had a worried look. “There are Dynamites outside of the base!â€

Ian looked over his morpher. He was going to do this no matter what. “Okay, I hope I am a powerful ranger.†He said as he was about to exit the door, but was stopped by Chloe.

“This is so brave of you Ian. Trying to save the world, I want to tell you that I love you.†She said as she kissed him on the lips. “I feel the same way Chloe. I just didn’t have the confidence until now. I hope that I come back alive from this, and we can be boyfriend and girlfriend.†Ian said as he kissed her again and left the base.

“Nice job Chloe. I think you picked the right guy, one that will risk his life for you.†remarked Sarah.

Ian was outside of the AE Base where he saw about 20 Dynamites, circular exploding aliens. “Hey Dynamites, look w’s here. Power of Flames!†he yelled as he started to morph.

He was engulfed in flames, and when they retreated, he was in a red bodysuit. On it was a brown flame on his chest, and brown lines from his hips to his shoulders. He had brown gloves, boots, and a belt. On his knees and elbows was an arrow like symbol. His helmet was brown with a red flame centered around it.

“Ancient Flame!†he yelled as he stared down the Dynamites.