POWER RANGERS - 700 AND COUNTING

As always Tristan, your music video projects continue to amaze and this one is no exception. The only things detracting from it are some of the unavoidable difficulties you have when working with so many sources i.e. the occasional video "compression" in some shots, as well as the "last" RPM team morph missing a member due to the context of the plot.

Out of curiosity were some of the clips taken from some of the DVDs or VHS releases? Some of them (such as the Dino Thunder and Mystic Force clips) look particularly in High Quality.
 
Thanks all!


You okay there, Keith? ^_^


Dude... It actually means a lot that you picked up on that stuff. I never really expect people to mention things like that, for some reason. Thanks for that.

Strangely, the idea of the new season (Shinkenger-adapted) was what inspired me to do the video, and I was planning on including them at the end. But somehow, when it was all put together, it felt better just to leave with the "message." No idea why. lol

So many favorite parts. Captain Mitchell's sacrifice, the Return of Jason, Kung Fu Movie Jen, seeing Edenoi in the sky over Terra Venture, seeing the island rise into the sky and my favorite, "Let go!" "NOT THIS TIME!"

Yay. Mitchell/Ryan and Mike/Leo's scenes were two huge moments for me.

Some of them (such as the Dino Thunder and Mystic Force clips) look particularly in High Quality.

Lately, I've been trying to keep my vids at a fairly high quality, but sometimes I'm forced to either settle for a bit less or bend over backwards to change it. Unfortunately, not every clip is up to standard, but I did what I could and hoped for the best. lol
 
Yeah dude, this was a great video.
Rarely do I watch stuff that makes me want to rewatch Power Rangers, but THIS makes me want to. You did good.

You should also, maybe, give us a D/L link for us?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…