Dogbot Member Apr 1, 2007 #22 Yeah, its a bit messed up...I'll check up tomorrow. This seems.....odd...I tried to email. No reply. Edit: The whole script is fake, it was an april fools joke for me. Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, its a bit messed up...I'll check up tomorrow. This seems.....odd...I tried to email. No reply. Edit: The whole script is fake, it was an april fools joke for me.
Gryphman Member Apr 2, 2007 #23 Dogbot said: Yeah, its a bit messed up...I'll check up tomorrow. This seems.....odd...I tried to email. No reply. Edit: The whole script is fake, it was an april fools joke for me. Click to expand... Is it wrong that I find this incredibly hilarious?
Dogbot said: Yeah, its a bit messed up...I'll check up tomorrow. This seems.....odd...I tried to email. No reply. Edit: The whole script is fake, it was an april fools joke for me. Click to expand... Is it wrong that I find this incredibly hilarious?
Rider Strike Thumbs Down Apr 2, 2007 #25 That bitch is gitting it now! RyuGeki HENSHIN! Madan Key In! MADAN SLASH! Thats what ya get for messing w/ us!
That bitch is gitting it now! RyuGeki HENSHIN! Madan Key In! MADAN SLASH! Thats what ya get for messing w/ us!
Dogbot Member Apr 2, 2007 #26 Alrighty! Now here is the real one, damn, this might seem like a good series. This owns MF and Ryukendo without even airing! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Dogbot/DKsctipt.png
Alrighty! Now here is the real one, damn, this might seem like a good series. This owns MF and Ryukendo without even airing! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Dogbot/DKsctipt.png
KamenRiderZero Member Apr 2, 2007 #27 Kamen Rider Kagito said: That bitch is gitting it now! RyuGeki HENSHIN! Madan Key In! MADAN SLASH! Thats what ya get for messing w/ us! Click to expand... Next time, try actually getting it right :redface2: And whatever happened to GOOD April Fools Jokes? This one was lousy from the beginning <_< Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
Kamen Rider Kagito said: That bitch is gitting it now! RyuGeki HENSHIN! Madan Key In! MADAN SLASH! Thats what ya get for messing w/ us! Click to expand... Next time, try actually getting it right :redface2: And whatever happened to GOOD April Fools Jokes? This one was lousy from the beginning <_<