poll: kamen rider kabuto v shadow moon

Nope, no one is as righteous as yourself Sir.

Actually, implying that it's even possible to "choose without playing favorites" is pretty ignorant, as whichever one you like more, you're going to make excuses on their behalf. It's not like these are real people to fight so there can be any real comparison; the only way to choose is by picking your favorite.
 
Is there anyone here, besides me, that's able to pick a winner without automatically picking their favorite?

Those that did make a pick... can you honestly say you're doing it because that's what you really think or are you picking your favorite?

:rolleyes2:

Do you say this against those who chose Shadow Moon?.

Yes. I made the pick because I've watched Black and the 30 eps of Kabuto so far and that is the conclusion I've come to. I'm a big fan of Tendou (see my signature) and Shadow Moon. But I give credit to where it's due and Shadow Moon is the better pick overall, imo.

In any case, this decides it for me... the next Toku series I watch will be Kamen Rider Black.

It's definatley a series you NEED to see.
 
:rolleyes2:

Yes. I made the pick because I've watched Black and the 30 eps of Kabuto so far and that is the conclusion I've come to. I'm a big fan of Tendou (see my signature) and Shadow Moon. But I give credit to where it's due and Shadow Moon is the better pick overall, imo.



It's definatley a series you NEED to see.

i've not seen much of shadow moon and i guess wat u say is probally true
but kabuto has hyper form
 
i've not seen much of shadow moon and i guess wat u say is probally true
but kabuto has hyper form

I'm 99% sure that everyone who chose Kabuto haven't watched KR Black yet. I'm 99.9% sure that everyone who chose Shadow Moon HAVE watched KR Black and have been keeping up with Kabuto. I'm almost positive I'm correct on this theory. If I'm wrong please feel free to step in and say so.

So I find comments that JC made a bit funny, that is if he did vote Kabuto over Moon without watching both.

Anyway, for the Hyper Form I've been avoiding ALL spoilers so I can't really comment on that. But I heard there was another Tendou, meaning the one we know in the KR Kabuto Series really technically only has the Masked and Rider forms. Sometimes it sucks to avoid spoilers but I really want to be surprised.
 
Last edited:
Nope, no one is as righteous as yourself Sir.

Actually, implying that it's even possible to "choose without playing favorites" is pretty ignorant, as whichever one you like more, you're going to make excuses on their behalf. It's not like these are real people to fight so there can be any real comparison; the only way to choose is by picking your favorite.

Not in my book. I choose the one who'd win. Still doesn't make my favorite any less cool. I mean, just base it off the fighting abilities and powers of the fighter and who ever would win... would win.

And I don't think it fair to take away Tendou's Clock Up ability... that shouldn't figure into it. It's part of what makes him Kabuto.

FK... why wouldn't Kabuto come out on top? Or would that be a spoiler? I'll go out and see if I can find Black. I believe the set I sold to a hobby shop is still there.

I mean, I've seen Black in action and there's no doubt that the guy's a pimp an has a seriously awesome arm swingie thing... but I wouldn't put him over Kabuto in a fight, unless there's much more to his fighting ability than I know.

I haven't picked either, since I haven't seen nearly enough of Black to decide. All I know is that Tendou's no pushover and is one of the best and solid Toku Fighters I've ever seen. Smart, skilled, powerful and cunning so far.

I'll make a decision sometime in the future.
 
I'll make a decision sometime in the future.

That is probally the best idea. Plus, you can't really say one guy is a better fighter without having seen the others.

I agree with ur comments on Tendou, he rocks there is no doubt about this and there is no denying it.

He's good but he ain't the best. Other Toku fighters like Ryouma/Fire from Winspector, Kotoro/KR Black, Ryou/Ryuu Ranger, Jiraiya/Ninja Black, Takuya Kai/Blue Beet, Spielban, The Space Sheriffs, and Juspion for example I would put ahead of Tendou in a heartbeat.

But that's the beauty of Toku. There is so much stuff to explore.

The best thing I think to do is instead of trying to convince others one is better than the other, I should just sit back and wait for you to get the series and watch it and make the decision urself after seeing it. If you still think Kabuto is better after seeing Shadow Moon then that's that. If not then atleast you've got the proper facts to support a respectable opinion on it. Ya know what I'm sayin' yo?.
 
^

JC, he's the Rider Master here. So for him to even say that tells you Shadow Moon is one tought s.o.b. and that there is a reason as to why people chose Shadow Moon, and not just for him being a favourite.
 
Well, there are alot of ways you could argue this. You can't take Clock-Up out of it anymore than you could take out Shadow Kick. At the end of the day it's not gonna be flawless victory for either one IMO. You have all the power that comes with the Kabuto Zector up against one of the Kingstones. There's alot of little things to take into account. As far as we know, the Zectors are technology wheras the Kingstones are quasi-magic based. Could the Shadow Flash take control of the Zector the way it does Battle Hopper? Could Clock-Up give Tendoh the advantage against Shadowmoons teleportation tricks? Maybe Shady creates one of those weird pocket dimensions the way he did in the second Black movie and simply zaps Tendoh into one of those when he Clocks-Up.

At least this is a hero vs. villan thread. I get so sick of seeing people wanting two heroes to beat each other up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top